Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Cograaaaatssss!!!!! Portugal :-)

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 1, 2006
      Thank you, thank you.
      We are celebrating. The streets are full of people and red and green are new summer colors. We are all very happy.
      We owe that to the best goal keeper: Ricardo
      Way to go!
      beijinhos and Hugs
      cris

      Dafne <dygonza@...> wrote: Congrats, Tere, Cristina, Fernanda and all our
      Portuguese webheads!!!!!!

      I am so tired after such a long and awesome match :-)

      hugs,

      Daf

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Cristina Costa
      My Site

    • Chris Jones
      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 1, 2006
        Congratulations, Hala!

        I was going to ask if you will travel somewhere for this course. Then I realized it must be online.

        Chris Jones

      • arif altun
        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 1, 2006
          what a fantastic game it was... Ricordo is the name of the goal keepers now.
          he saved 3 out of 4 penalty shoots. Hard-to-break this one... congrats to
          Portugal team...
          A altun

          Message 4 of 24 , Jul 1, 2006
            Congratulations, Hala! you deserved it!
            Hugs
            Luísa

          • María Claudia Bellusci
            Message 5 of 24 , Jul 1, 2006
              Congratulations, Hala! You'll have to show all your new skills in BaW07!!!
              Claudia

              Message 6 of 24 , Jul 2, 2006
                It was, indeed, incredible!!!

                Congrats to all of our Portuguese Webheads!

                We will be rooting for you and Scolari!

                Carla

                On 7/1/06, Dafne <dygonza@...> wrote:

                > Congrats, Tere, Cristina, Fernanda and all our
                > Portuguese webheads!!!!!!
                >
                > I am so tired after such a long and awesome match :-)
                >
                > hugs,
                >
                > Daf

              • Doris Molero
                Message 7 of 24 , Jul 2, 2006
                  Congratulations to you all Portuguese Webheads for Portugal's victory
                  and getting to the finals..... I'm officialy a Portugal rooter now. My
                  favorite team for the cup was Brazil..... but sadly my team is out of
                  the cup.... sorry Bee! Portugal's team has a Ronaldo, they speak
                  portuguese and Scolari is the manager.... so it'd feel as Brazil is
                  still there... We felt very sad yesterday... Maracibo was very quiet...
                  a lot of sad faces all over. France played really well, though, so
                  congratulations to French webheads, too.

                  Congratulations to Hala! I haven't met you but I'm sure good things will
                  come out of that scholarship and we'll all learn from what you'll learn,
                  too.

                  Keep on shining Portugal and Hala!!!!!

                  A warm hug to you all from Maracaibo

                  Doris3m
                • Luísa Ribeiro Rosa
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jul 3, 2006
                    Thank you, Daf! They were terrific and I nearly had a heart attack! Let's see next Wednesday...
                    Hugs
                    Luísa (from PORTUGAL)