portugal wooooonnn!!!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 10:47 AM
      Portugal is in the semi-finals! Yeeeeeeessss!! What a game! Wow! I'm very proud of our national team! Way to go!!!!

      Hugs all, Teresa

    • Barbara Dieu
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1 3:50 PM
        Yes, Teresa. They played beautifully with a lot of determination and
        energy (which Brazil lacked). We will be rooting for you now!
        Hugs
        Bee

        Barbara Dieu
        http://dekita.org
        http://beewebhead.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2 3:43 AM
          Dear Bee, Carla, Erika, Isabel and all other Brazilian friends,

          So sorry to see Brazil out of the World Cup race. I didn't see the game because I don't have the cable channel that broadcasts all the games, but I was rooting for Brazil in spirit, because it would be a great event to see the two sister/brother countries in the semi-finals.

          It's going to be a tough game on Wednesday with France, so we'll need all the rooting we can get! Thanks for being with us now. :-)

          Warm hugs, Teresa

          Yes, Teresa. They played beautifully with a lot of determination and
          energy (which Brazil lacked). We will be rooting for you now!
          Hugs
          Bee

          ___