Re: I won the schlorship !Thanks webheads

  • lawandalha
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 1, 2006
      Hala,
      Big congrats its a deserved SCHOLARSHIP
      BEST WISHES--- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Michael

      e.com/courses/em/>http://www.theconsultants-e.com/courses/em/
      > >for course
      > >details.
      > >
      > >Although it has been a difficult decision to choose
      > >the winner, as we received many excellent applications
      > >from all over the world - all from deserving and
      > >motivated candidates – we feel that you are an
      > >especially outstanding candidate, with a lot to offer
      > >the profession as a whole, not just the teachers and
      > >student in your own context. Well done!
      > >
      > >On Monday I'll be announcing you as the winning
      > >candidate on the various lists.
      > >
      > >I'll be sending you some pre-course information in a
      > >separate email shortly. Really pleased you'll be
      > >working with us online in July!
      > >
      > >Best wishes,
      > >
      > >Nicky
      > >
      > >Nicky Hockly - Director of Pedagogy
      > >
      > >The Consultants-E, S.L.L
      > >
      > >www.theconsultants-e.com |
      > ><mailto:nicky.hockly%40theconsultants-e.com>nicky.hockly@...
      > >Hala

      29/06/2006

    • Dafne
      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 1, 2006
        Congrats, Tere, Cristina, Fernanda and all our
        Portuguese webheads!!!!!!

        I am so tired after such a long and awesome match :-)

        hugs,

        Daf

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • cristina costa
        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 1, 2006
          Thank you, thank you.
          We are celebrating. The streets are full of people and red and green are new summer colors. We are all very happy.
          We owe that to the best goal keeper: Ricardo
          Way to go!
          beijinhos and Hugs
          cris

          Dafne <dygonza@...> wrote: Congrats, Tere, Cristina, Fernanda and all our
          Portuguese webheads!!!!!!

          I am so tired after such a long and awesome match :-)

          hugs,

          Daf

          http://mail.yahoo.com

          Cristina Costa
          My Site

        • Chris Jones
          Message 4 of 24 , Jul 1, 2006
            Congratulations, Hala!

            I was going to ask if you will travel somewhere for this course. Then I realized it must be online.

            Chris Jones

          • arif altun
            Message 5 of 24 , Jul 1, 2006
              what a fantastic game it was... Ricordo is the name of the goal keepers now.
              he saved 3 out of 4 penalty shoots. Hard-to-break this one... congrats to
              Portugal team...
              A altun

              Message 6 of 24 , Jul 1, 2006
                Congratulations, Hala! you deserved it!
                Hugs
                Luísa

              • María Claudia Bellusci
                Message 7 of 24 , Jul 1, 2006
                  Congratulations, Hala! You'll have to show all your new skills in BaW07!!!
                  Claudia

                  Message 8 of 24 , Jul 2, 2006
                    It was, indeed, incredible!!!

                    Congrats to all of our Portuguese Webheads!

                    We will be rooting for you and Scolari!

                    Carla

                    On 7/1/06, Dafne <dygonza@...> wrote:

                    > Congrats, Tere, Cristina, Fernanda and all our
                    > Portuguese webheads!!!!!!
                    >
                    > I am so tired after such a long and awesome match :-)
                    >
                    > hugs,
                    >
                    > Daf

                  • Doris Molero
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jul 2, 2006
                      Congratulations to you all Portuguese Webheads for Portugal's victory
                      and getting to the finals..... I'm officialy a Portugal rooter now. My
                      favorite team for the cup was Brazil..... but sadly my team is out of
                      the cup.... sorry Bee! Portugal's team has a Ronaldo, they speak
                      portuguese and Scolari is the manager.... so it'd feel as Brazil is
                      still there... We felt very sad yesterday... Maracibo was very quiet...
                      a lot of sad faces all over. France played really well, though, so
                      congratulations to French webheads, too.

                      Congratulations to Hala! I haven't met you but I'm sure good things will
                      come out of that scholarship and we'll all learn from what you'll learn,
                      too.

                      Keep on shining Portugal and Hala!!!!!

                      A warm hug to you all from Maracaibo

                      Doris3m
                    • Luísa Ribeiro Rosa
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jul 3, 2006
                        Thank you, Daf! They were terrific and I nearly had a heart attack! Let's see next Wednesday...
                        Hugs
                        Luísa (from PORTUGAL)