Re: [evonline2002_webheads] I won the schlorship !Thanks webheads

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 1 6:16 AM
      Hala,

      Congrats! You deserve it and I�m sure you�ll have a lot to share with us.

      Brazilian cheers!

      Carla

      On 6/30/06, hala fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

      > The good news is in this forwarded msg:
      > I couldn't have it without you,webheads.I will never
      > be able to thank you enough !Much much love for all of
      > around the globe.Special thanks to Tere and Daf.I love
      > you both soo much.Hala
      >
      > Dear Hala,
      >
      > We are delighted to announce that you are the winner
      > of the fully funded scholarship on our E-moderation
      > course for teachers, which runs entirely online from
      > 1-30 July. See
      > http://www.theconsultants-e.com/courses/em/ for course
      > details.
      >
      > Although it has been a difficult decision to choose
      > the winner, as we received many excellent applications
      > from all over the world - all from deserving and
      > motivated candidates � we feel that you are an
      > especially outstanding candidate, with a lot to offer
      > the profession as a whole, not just the teachers and
      > student in your own context. Well done!
      >
      > On Monday I'll be announcing you as the winning
      > candidate on the various lists.
      >
      > I'll be sending you some pre-course information in a
      > separate email shortly. Really pleased you'll be
      > working with us online in July!
      >
      > Best wishes,
      >
      > Nicky
      >
      > Nicky Hockly - Director of Pedagogy
      >
      > The Consultants-E, S.L.L
      >
      > www.theconsultants-e.com |
      > nicky.hockly@... <nicky.hockly%40theconsultants-e.com>
      > Hala

    • lawandalha
      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 1 8:24 AM
        Hala,
        Big congrats its a deserved SCHOLARSHIP
        BEST WISHES--- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Michael

        e.com/courses/em/>http://www.theconsultants-e.com/courses/em/
        > >for course
        > >details.
        > >
        > >Although it has been a difficult decision to choose
        > >the winner, as we received many excellent applications
        > >from all over the world - all from deserving and
        > >motivated candidates – we feel that you are an
        > >especially outstanding candidate, with a lot to offer
        > >the profession as a whole, not just the teachers and
        > >student in your own context. Well done!
        > >
        > >On Monday I'll be announcing you as the winning
        > >candidate on the various lists.
        > >
        > >I'll be sending you some pre-course information in a
        > >separate email shortly. Really pleased you'll be
        > >working with us online in July!
        > >
        > >Best wishes,
        > >
        > >Nicky
        > >
        > >Nicky Hockly - Director of Pedagogy
        > >
        > >The Consultants-E, S.L.L
        > >
        > >www.theconsultants-e.com |
        > ><mailto:nicky.hockly%40theconsultants-e.com>nicky.hockly@...
        > >Hala

        29/06/2006

      • Dafne
        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 1 10:48 AM
          Congrats, Tere, Cristina, Fernanda and all our
          Portuguese webheads!!!!!!

          I am so tired after such a long and awesome match :-)

          hugs,

          Daf

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • cristina costa
          Message 4 of 24 , Jul 1 10:55 AM
            Thank you, thank you.
            We are celebrating. The streets are full of people and red and green are new summer colors. We are all very happy.
            We owe that to the best goal keeper: Ricardo
            Way to go!
            beijinhos and Hugs
            cris

            Dafne <dygonza@...> wrote: Congrats, Tere, Cristina, Fernanda and all our
            Portuguese webheads!!!!!!

            I am so tired after such a long and awesome match :-)

            hugs,

            Daf

            http://mail.yahoo.com

            Cristina Costa
            My Site

          • Chris Jones
            Message 5 of 24 , Jul 1 10:56 AM
              Congratulations, Hala!

              I was going to ask if you will travel somewhere for this course. Then I realized it must be online.

              Chris Jones

            • arif altun
              Message 6 of 24 , Jul 1 11:33 AM
                what a fantastic game it was... Ricordo is the name of the goal keepers now.
                he saved 3 out of 4 penalty shoots. Hard-to-break this one... congrats to
                Portugal team...
                A altun

                Message 7 of 24 , Jul 1 4:08 PM
                  Congratulations, Hala! you deserved it!
                  Hugs
                  Luísa

                • María Claudia Bellusci
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jul 1 8:51 PM
                    Congratulations, Hala! You'll have to show all your new skills in BaW07!!!
                    Claudia

                    Message 9 of 24 , Jul 2 1:13 PM
                      It was, indeed, incredible!!!

                      Congrats to all of our Portuguese Webheads!

                      We will be rooting for you and Scolari!

                      Carla

                      On 7/1/06, Dafne <dygonza@...> wrote:

                      > Congrats, Tere, Cristina, Fernanda and all our
                      > Portuguese webheads!!!!!!
                      >
                      > I am so tired after such a long and awesome match :-)
                      >
                      > hugs,
                      >
                      > Daf

                    • Doris Molero
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jul 2 3:54 PM
                        Congratulations to you all Portuguese Webheads for Portugal's victory
                        and getting to the finals..... I'm officialy a Portugal rooter now. My
                        favorite team for the cup was Brazil..... but sadly my team is out of
                        the cup.... sorry Bee! Portugal's team has a Ronaldo, they speak
                        portuguese and Scolari is the manager.... so it'd feel as Brazil is
                        still there... We felt very sad yesterday... Maracibo was very quiet...
                        a lot of sad faces all over. France played really well, though, so
                        congratulations to French webheads, too.

                        Congratulations to Hala! I haven't met you but I'm sure good things will
                        come out of that scholarship and we'll all learn from what you'll learn,
                        too.

                        Keep on shining Portugal and Hala!!!!!

                        A warm hug to you all from Maracaibo

                        Doris3m
                      • Luísa Ribeiro Rosa
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jul 3 2:07 PM
                          Thank you, Daf! They were terrific and I nearly had a heart attack! Let's see next Wednesday...
                          Hugs
                          Luísa (from PORTUGAL)