Re: I won the schlorship !Thanks webheads

    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 30, 2006
      I've worked a bit with Nicky and Gavin, I've met Gavin in Barcelona,
      and I have great respect for their work. Both are active webheads as
      well! This is a great opportunity for you Hala. Make the best of it.

      Congratulations,

      Vance

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, hala fawzi

      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 1, 2006
        Hala,

        Congrats! You deserve it and I�m sure you�ll have a lot to share with us.

        Brazilian cheers!

        Carla

        On 6/30/06, hala fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

        > The good news is in this forwarded msg:
        > I couldn't have it without you,webheads.I will never
        > be able to thank you enough !Much much love for all of
        > around the globe.Special thanks to Tere and Daf.I love
        > you both soo much.Hala
        >
        > Dear Hala,
        >
        > We are delighted to announce that you are the winner
        > of the fully funded scholarship on our E-moderation
        > course for teachers, which runs entirely online from
        > 1-30 July. See
        > http://www.theconsultants-e.com/courses/em/ for course
        > details.
        >
        > Although it has been a difficult decision to choose
        > the winner, as we received many excellent applications
        > from all over the world - all from deserving and
        > motivated candidates � we feel that you are an
        > especially outstanding candidate, with a lot to offer
        > the profession as a whole, not just the teachers and
        > student in your own context. Well done!
        >
        > On Monday I'll be announcing you as the winning
        > candidate on the various lists.
        >
        > I'll be sending you some pre-course information in a
        > separate email shortly. Really pleased you'll be
        > working with us online in July!
        >
        > Best wishes,
        >
        > Nicky
        >
        > Nicky Hockly - Director of Pedagogy
        >
        > The Consultants-E, S.L.L
        >
        > www.theconsultants-e.com |
        > nicky.hockly@... <nicky.hockly%40theconsultants-e.com>
        > Hala

      • lawandalha
        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 1, 2006
          Hala,
          Big congrats its a deserved SCHOLARSHIP
          BEST WISHES--- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Michael

          e.com/courses/em/>http://www.theconsultants-e.com/courses/em/
          > >for course
          > >details.
          > >
          > >Although it has been a difficult decision to choose
          > >the winner, as we received many excellent applications
          > >from all over the world - all from deserving and
          > >motivated candidates – we feel that you are an
          > >especially outstanding candidate, with a lot to offer
          > >the profession as a whole, not just the teachers and
          > >student in your own context. Well done!
          > >
          > >On Monday I'll be announcing you as the winning
          > >candidate on the various lists.
          > >
          > >I'll be sending you some pre-course information in a
          > >separate email shortly. Really pleased you'll be
          > >working with us online in July!
          > >
          > >Best wishes,
          > >
          > >Nicky
          > >
          > >Nicky Hockly - Director of Pedagogy
          > >
          > >The Consultants-E, S.L.L
          > >
          > >www.theconsultants-e.com |
          > ><mailto:nicky.hockly%40theconsultants-e.com>nicky.hockly@...
          > >Hala

          29/06/2006

        • Dafne
          Message 4 of 24 , Jul 1, 2006
            Congrats, Tere, Cristina, Fernanda and all our
            Portuguese webheads!!!!!!

            I am so tired after such a long and awesome match :-)

            hugs,

            Daf

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • cristina costa
            Message 5 of 24 , Jul 1, 2006
              Thank you, thank you.
              We are celebrating. The streets are full of people and red and green are new summer colors. We are all very happy.
              We owe that to the best goal keeper: Ricardo
              Way to go!
              beijinhos and Hugs
              cris

              Dafne <dygonza@...> wrote: Congrats, Tere, Cristina, Fernanda and all our
              Portuguese webheads!!!!!!

              I am so tired after such a long and awesome match :-)

              hugs,

              Daf

              http://mail.yahoo.com

              Cristina Costa
              My Site

            • Chris Jones
              Message 6 of 24 , Jul 1, 2006
                Congratulations, Hala!

                I was going to ask if you will travel somewhere for this course. Then I realized it must be online.

                Chris Jones

              • arif altun
                Message 7 of 24 , Jul 1, 2006
                  what a fantastic game it was... Ricordo is the name of the goal keepers now.
                  he saved 3 out of 4 penalty shoots. Hard-to-break this one... congrats to
                  Portugal team...
                  A altun

                  Message 8 of 24 , Jul 1, 2006
                    Congratulations, Hala! you deserved it!
                    Hugs
                    Luísa

                  • María Claudia Bellusci
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jul 1, 2006
                      Congratulations, Hala! You'll have to show all your new skills in BaW07!!!
                      Claudia

                      Message 10 of 24 , Jul 2, 2006
                        It was, indeed, incredible!!!

                        Congrats to all of our Portuguese Webheads!

                        We will be rooting for you and Scolari!

                        Carla

                        On 7/1/06, Dafne <dygonza@...> wrote:

                        > Congrats, Tere, Cristina, Fernanda and all our
                        > Portuguese webheads!!!!!!
                        >
                        > I am so tired after such a long and awesome match :-)
                        >
                        > hugs,
                        >
                        > Daf

                      • Doris Molero
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jul 2, 2006
                          Congratulations to you all Portuguese Webheads for Portugal's victory
                          and getting to the finals..... I'm officialy a Portugal rooter now. My
                          favorite team for the cup was Brazil..... but sadly my team is out of
                          the cup.... sorry Bee! Portugal's team has a Ronaldo, they speak
                          portuguese and Scolari is the manager.... so it'd feel as Brazil is
                          still there... We felt very sad yesterday... Maracibo was very quiet...
                          a lot of sad faces all over. France played really well, though, so
                          congratulations to French webheads, too.

                          Congratulations to Hala! I haven't met you but I'm sure good things will
                          come out of that scholarship and we'll all learn from what you'll learn,
                          too.

                          Keep on shining Portugal and Hala!!!!!

                          A warm hug to you all from Maracaibo

                          Doris3m
                        • Luísa Ribeiro Rosa
                          Message 12 of 24 , Jul 3, 2006
                            Thank you, Daf! They were terrific and I nearly had a heart attack! Let's see next Wednesday...
                            Hugs
                            Luísa (from PORTUGAL)