Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Skype works, and then suddenly does not

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006
      Thanks for that, Eric.

      I did as you suggested and at least the green and red buttons are activated.
      But no calls can be made - even the test call gets the flag: "Reason not
      known" (for failure). The only number that could be contacted was a Skype
      out one, and when I try to phone my wife's number, I get the "Not found"
      flag.

      Dennis