I won the schlorship !Thanks webheads

  • hala fawzi
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 30, 2006
      The good news is in this forwarded msg:
      I couldn't have it without you,webheads.I will never
      be able to thank you enough !Much much love for all of
      around the globe.Special thanks to Tere and Daf.I love
      you both soo much.Hala

      Dear Hala,

      We are delighted to announce that you are the winner
      of the fully funded scholarship on our E-moderation
      course for teachers, which runs entirely online from
      1-30 July. See
      http://www.theconsultants-e.com/courses/em/ for course
      details.

      Although it has been a difficult decision to choose
      the winner, as we received many excellent applications
      from all over the world - all from deserving and
      motivated candidates – we feel that you are an
      especially outstanding candidate, with a lot to offer
      the profession as a whole, not just the teachers and
      student in your own context. Well done!

      On Monday I’ll be announcing you as the winning
      candidate on the various lists.

      I’ll be sending you some pre-course information in a
      separate email shortly. Really pleased you’ll be
      working with us online in July!

      Best wishes,

      Nicky

      Nicky Hockly - Director of Pedagogy

      The Consultants-E, S.L.L

      www.theconsultants-e.com |
      nicky.hockly@...
      Hala

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • cristina costa
      Message 2 of 24 , Jun 30, 2006
        Congrats dear Hala!
        I am soooooooooo happy for you!
        Let's have a virtual party. I'll bring grilled sardines and wine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        beijinhos
        ((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))
        cris
        hala fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:
[...]

        My Site

      • Moira Hunter

          Message 4 of 24 , Jun 30, 2006
            A truly deserved scholarship, my dearest Hala :-)

            Congrats and warm hugs!!!!

            Daf

            --- hala fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

            > The good news is in this forwarded msg:
            > I couldn't have it without you,webheads.I will never
            > be able to thank you enough !Much much love for all
            > of
            > around the globe.Special thanks to Tere and Daf.I
            > love
            > you both soo much.Hala
            >

            > Dear Hala,
            >

            > We are delighted to announce that you are the winner
            > of the fully funded scholarship on our E-moderation
            > course for teachers, which runs entirely online from
            > 1-30 July. See
            > http://www.theconsultants-e.com/courses/em/ for
            > course
            > details.
            >

            > Although it has been a difficult decision to choose
            > the winner, as we received many excellent
            > applications
            > from all over the world - all from deserving and
            > motivated candidates – we feel that you are an
            > especially outstanding candidate, with a lot to
            > offer
            > the profession as a whole, not just the teachers and
            > student in your own context. Well done!
            >

            > On Monday I’ll be announcing you as the winning
            > candidate on the various lists.
            >

            > I’ll be sending you some pre-course information in a
            > separate email shortly. Really pleased you’ll be
            > working with us online in July!
            >

            > Best wishes,
            >
            > Nicky
            >

            > Nicky Hockly - Director of Pedagogy
            >
            > The Consultants-E, S.L.L
            >
            > www.theconsultants-e.com |
            > nicky.hockly@...
            > Hala

            > protection around
            > http://mail.yahoo.com

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Michael Coghlan
            Message 5 of 24 , Jun 30, 2006
              This is great news Hala - congratulations!

              - Michael.

              At 11:42 PM 30/06/2006, you wrote:

              >The good news is in this forwarded msg:
              >I couldn't have it without you,webheads.I will never
              >be able to thank you enough !Much much love for all of
              >around the globe.Special thanks to Tere and Daf.I love
              >you both soo much.Hala
              >
              >Dear Hala,
              >
              >We are delighted to announce that you are the winner
              >of the fully funded scholarship on our E-moderation
              >course for teachers, which runs entirely online from
              >1-30 July. See
              ><http://www.theconsultants-e.com/courses/em/>http://www.theconsultants-e.com/courses/em/
              >for course
              >details.
              >
              >Although it has been a difficult decision to choose
              >the winner, as we received many excellent applications
              >from all over the world - all from deserving and
              >motivated candidates – we feel that you are an
              >especially outstanding candidate, with a lot to offer
              >the profession as a whole, not just the teachers and
              >student in your own context. Well done!
              >
              >On Monday I’ll be announcing you as the winning
              >candidate on the various lists.
              >
              >I’ll be sending you some pre-course information in a
              >separate email shortly. Really pleased you’ll be
              >working with us online in July!
              >
              >Best wishes,
              >
              >Nicky
              >
              >Nicky Hockly - Director of Pedagogy
              >
              >The Consultants-E, S.L.L
              >
              >www.theconsultants-e.com |
              ><mailto:nicky.hockly%40theconsultants-e.com>nicky.hockly@...
              >Hala

            • Christine Lombaerts
              Message 6 of 24 , Jun 30, 2006
                Congratulations Hala!
                Christine from Belgium

              • susannenyrop
                Message 7 of 24 , Jun 30, 2006
                  My dear Hala,

                  Congratulations on your well deserved scholarship! I strongly agree
                  with consultant-e' s Nicky Hockley's motivation for granting YOU with
                  this opportunity to move next stead ahead - and I'm sure that your
                  hard work will have a major impact on many future learners and
                  colleagues.

                  Please do not hesitate to share your new skills and expertise with us,

                  sincerely yours,

                  Sus
                • Dennis Newson
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jun 30, 2006
                    Hala,

                    Congratulations! I've done one of Nicky and Gavin's online courses, and I'm
                    sure you will enjoy and benefit from yours.

                    Dennis

                  • Barbara Dieu
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jun 30, 2006
                      Oh Hala...great news. How wonderful! Enjoy the course and share your
                      expertise with us later on :-) Congrats!
                      Warm regards from Brazil,
                      Bee

                      Barbara Dieu
                      http://dekita.org
                      http://beewebhead.net
                    • Saša Sirk
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jun 30, 2006
                        Dear Hala, congratulations! I'm very happy for you. And I'm sure you were the best candidate.

                        Hugs,

                        Sasa

                        Message 11 of 24 , Jun 30, 2006
                          Dearest Hala,

                          That's wonderful news! Congrats!! I couldn't think of any better candidate than you!!! I'm so happy and so proud of you! :-))

                          Thanks for the thanks, but if you hadn't worked as you did, you wouldn't have gotten where you are! Thank you for being the special person and colleague you are! You're going to do a fantastic job! Keep us posted.

                          Beijinhos, Teresa

[...]

                          .

                          __,

                        • Leanne Mackenzie
                          Message 12 of 24 , Jun 30, 2006
                            Hearty congratulations on your win, Hala. I know your
                            good fortune is ours also, as you will undoubtedly and
                            generously share the wealth of information you get
                            with your online colleagues. I know you will be busy
                            for the month of July, so we'll look forward to your
                            update in August...then sign you up to moderate BaW
                            2007 soon after!
                            Enjoy!
                            Hugs,
                            Leanne

                            http://mail.yahoo.com
                            Message 13 of 24 , Jun 30, 2006
                              I've worked a bit with Nicky and Gavin, I've met Gavin in Barcelona,
                              and I have great respect for their work. Both are active webheads as
                              well! This is a great opportunity for you Hala. Make the best of it.

                              Congratulations,

                              Vance

                              --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, hala fawzi

                              Message 14 of 24 , Jul 1, 2006
                                Hala,

                                Congrats! You deserve it and I�m sure you�ll have a lot to share with us.

                                Brazilian cheers!

                                Carla

                                On 6/30/06, hala fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

                                > The good news is in this forwarded msg:
                                > I couldn't have it without you,webheads.I will never
                                > be able to thank you enough !Much much love for all of
                                > around the globe.Special thanks to Tere and Daf.I love
                                > you both soo much.Hala
                                >
                                > Dear Hala,
                                >
                                > We are delighted to announce that you are the winner
                                > of the fully funded scholarship on our E-moderation
                                > course for teachers, which runs entirely online from
                                > 1-30 July. See
                                > http://www.theconsultants-e.com/courses/em/ for course
                                > details.
                                >
                                > Although it has been a difficult decision to choose
                                > the winner, as we received many excellent applications
                                > from all over the world - all from deserving and
                                > motivated candidates � we feel that you are an
                                > especially outstanding candidate, with a lot to offer
                                > the profession as a whole, not just the teachers and
                                > student in your own context. Well done!
                                >
                                > On Monday I'll be announcing you as the winning
                                > candidate on the various lists.
                                >
                                > I'll be sending you some pre-course information in a
                                > separate email shortly. Really pleased you'll be
                                > working with us online in July!
                                >
                                > Best wishes,
                                >
                                > Nicky
                                >
                                > Nicky Hockly - Director of Pedagogy
                                >
                                > The Consultants-E, S.L.L
                                >
                                > www.theconsultants-e.com |
                                > nicky.hockly@... <nicky.hockly%40theconsultants-e.com>
                                > Hala

                              • lawandalha
                                Message 15 of 24 , Jul 1, 2006
                                  Hala,
                                  Big congrats its a deserved SCHOLARSHIP
                                  BEST WISHES--- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Michael
                                  Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:

                                  > This is great news Hala - congratulations!
                                  >
                                  > - Michael.
                                  >
                                  > At 11:42 PM 30/06/2006, you wrote:
                                  >
                                  > >The good news is in this forwarded msg:
                                  > >I couldn't have it without you,webheads.I will never
                                  > >be able to thank you enough !Much much love for all of
                                  > >around the globe.Special thanks to Tere and Daf.I love
                                  > >you both soo much.Hala
                                  > >
                                  > >Dear Hala,
                                  > >
                                  > >We are delighted to announce that you are the winner
                                  > >of the fully funded scholarship on our E-moderation
                                  > >course for teachers, which runs entirely online from
                                  > >1-30 July. See
                                  > ><http://www.theconsultants-
                                  e.com/courses/em/>http://www.theconsultants-e.com/courses/em/
                                  > >for course
                                  > >details.
                                  > >
                                  > >Although it has been a difficult decision to choose
                                  > >the winner, as we received many excellent applications
                                  > >from all over the world - all from deserving and
                                  > >motivated candidates – we feel that you are an
                                  > >especially outstanding candidate, with a lot to offer
                                  > >the profession as a whole, not just the teachers and
                                  > >student in your own context. Well done!
                                  > >
                                  > >On Monday I'll be announcing you as the winning
                                  > >candidate on the various lists.
                                  > >
                                  > >I'll be sending you some pre-course information in a
                                  > >separate email shortly. Really pleased you'll be
                                  > >working with us online in July!
                                  > >
                                  > >Best wishes,
                                  > >
                                  > >Nicky
                                  > >
                                  > >Nicky Hockly - Director of Pedagogy
                                  > >
                                  > >The Consultants-E, S.L.L
                                  > >
                                  > >www.theconsultants-e.com |
                                  > ><mailto:nicky.hockly%40theconsultants-e.com>nicky.hockly@...
                                  > >Hala

                                  29/06/2006

                                • Dafne
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Jul 1, 2006
                                    Congrats, Tere, Cristina, Fernanda and all our
                                    Portuguese webheads!!!!!!

                                    I am so tired after such a long and awesome match :-)

                                    hugs,

                                    Daf

                                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                                  • cristina costa
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Jul 1, 2006
                                      Thank you, thank you.
                                      We are celebrating. The streets are full of people and red and green are new summer colors. We are all very happy.
                                      We owe that to the best goal keeper: Ricardo
                                      Way to go!
                                      beijinhos and Hugs
                                      cris

                                      Dafne <dygonza@...> wrote: Congrats, Tere, Cristina, Fernanda and all our
                                      Portuguese webheads!!!!!!

                                      I am so tired after such a long and awesome match :-)

                                      hugs,

                                      Daf

                                      http://mail.yahoo.com

                                      Cristina Costa
                                      My Site

                                    • Chris Jones
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Jul 1, 2006
                                        Congratulations, Hala!

                                        I was going to ask if you will travel somewhere for this course. Then I realized it must be online.

                                        Chris Jones

                                      • arif altun
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Jul 1, 2006
                                          what a fantastic game it was... Ricordo is the name of the goal keepers now.
                                          he saved 3 out of 4 penalty shoots. Hard-to-break this one... congrats to
                                          Portugal team...
                                          A altun

                                          Message 20 of 24 , Jul 1, 2006
                                            Congratulations, Hala! you deserved it!
                                            Hugs
                                            Luísa

                                          • María Claudia Bellusci
                                            Message 21 of 24 , Jul 1, 2006
                                              Congratulations, Hala! You'll have to show all your new skills in BaW07!!!
                                              Claudia

                                              Message 22 of 24 , Jul 2, 2006
                                                It was, indeed, incredible!!!

                                                Congrats to all of our Portuguese Webheads!

                                                We will be rooting for you and Scolari!

                                                Carla

                                                On 7/1/06, Dafne <dygonza@...> wrote:

                                                > Congrats, Tere, Cristina, Fernanda and all our
                                                > Portuguese webheads!!!!!!
                                                >
                                                > I am so tired after such a long and awesome match :-)
                                                >
                                                > hugs,
                                                >
                                                > Daf

                                              • Doris Molero
                                                Message 23 of 24 , Jul 2, 2006
                                                  Congratulations to you all Portuguese Webheads for Portugal's victory
                                                  and getting to the finals..... I'm officialy a Portugal rooter now. My
                                                  favorite team for the cup was Brazil..... but sadly my team is out of
                                                  the cup.... sorry Bee! Portugal's team has a Ronaldo, they speak
                                                  portuguese and Scolari is the manager.... so it'd feel as Brazil is
                                                  still there... We felt very sad yesterday... Maracibo was very quiet...
                                                  a lot of sad faces all over. France played really well, though, so
                                                  congratulations to French webheads, too.

                                                  Congratulations to Hala! I haven't met you but I'm sure good things will
                                                  come out of that scholarship and we'll all learn from what you'll learn,
                                                  too.

                                                  Keep on shining Portugal and Hala!!!!!

                                                  A warm hug to you all from Maracaibo

                                                  Doris3m
                                                • Luísa Ribeiro Rosa
                                                  Message 24 of 24 , Jul 3, 2006
                                                    Thank you, Daf! They were terrific and I nearly had a heart attack! Let's see next Wednesday...
                                                    Hugs
                                                    Luísa (from PORTUGAL)