Re: 'Heaven' : Will the future be better than we can imagine?

  • Buthaina Al-Othman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2006
      Thanks, dear, Bee for your kind feelings...As for the Qutte, you've
      provided, Barbara, I'm afraid I missed it as I really just skimmed the
      article. However, was it referring to Teachers05-06 / those who will
      folow our / Webheads' steps, later in the year 2525?

      Kindly, elaborate..Appreciate your time, collaboration, and of course
      cooperation:)

      Buth-3/Buthaina_1.000.000 (My version before AD, Bee..LOL)