Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Brazil x Ghana

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2006
      Thank you, Dennis. We have been working hard on Dekita trying to
      promote open and participatory uses of the web, giving examples of
      projects and aggregating student productions.

      If you know other EFL/ESL teachers/ students meaningful publishing (to
      be read and commented instead of posting homework only the teacher and
      the class understand), spread the word so we can connect them to the
      others on the Orchard. Also feel free to comment on any of the student
      blogs that are featured there.

      Warm regards from Brazil,
      Bee

      Barbara Dieu