Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Still alive!

  • Teresa Almeida d'Eça
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2002
      Dear Daf:

      I'm very glad that you're still alive, well and very enthusiastic!

      Your students don't know how lucky they are to have such a committed
      teacher as you! Just as we were with "our
      Super-Great-Wonderful-Awsome-Cyber Vance"!

      Hope everything continues as expected! No doubt it will! But. . . take
      care of yourself!

      Hugs, Tereesa