Things to do Sunday noon GMT at Tapped In

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2002
      Webheads,

      This is meant mainly for the student webheads ...

      Here's another thing we can do on Sunday ...

      There's a match between Ireland and Spain at 11:30 GMT Sunday I believe. There's
      a URL you can go to:
      http://www.soccernet.com where you can click on Live Commentary

      You then get a description of the game updated every minute or two.

      This description is full of interesting and descriptive vocabulary in English.
      If you'd like to practice your English while following the game, it's a great
      opportunity for you to have some English teachers around to answer any questions
      you have.

      Hope to see you there, noon GMT at http://www.tappedin.org/

      Vance