Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Presentation Recording

  • Venny Sou
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26 7:44 AM
      Hi Michael and Webheads:

      Congratulations, Michael. It's a very successful presentation!!! I happened to butt in by a colleague's computer, but just couldn't leave as it was a great presentation modeled web2.0. If you missed it, don't miss the recording!

      Michael Coghlan <michaelc@...> wrote:
      Hi everyone.

      Details of my presentation today on Creating Online Presence with
      Daf, Jonathan et al are at
      http://users.chariot.net.au/~michaelc/pd/TELLS.htm. Recording at
      http://home.learningtimes.net/learningtimes?go=1311720

      - Michael

      The heart of education is made up of two elements:
      love and a willingness to set an example for children.

      Su, Cheng-chao
      http://www.opensource.idv.tw/
      http://TaiMOO.ntjcpa.edu.tw:7000/