20% + 80% = Raise for All Kuwaiti + Non-Kuwaiti Teachers :)

  • Buthaina Al-Othman
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 26, 2006
      Hello Webhead Colleagues, from around the globe,

      The Kuwaiti Cabinet, headed by H.H. the Amir, Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad
      Al-Jaber Al-Sabah announced that the salaries of Kuwaiti and foreign
      teachers serving Kuwait in the various public schools and institutes
      of all sorts will be increased.

      According to Kuwaiti-arabic daily, al-Qabas:
      http://tinyurl.com/qtqxx , the basic salaries of Kuwaiti and Non-
      Kuwaiti teachers will be raised by 20% and the rest of thier
      payments, including incentives and etc. will be increased by 80%.

      By this serious action in the field of education, Kuwaiti Government
      has expressed a serious meaningful wise courageous move toward the
      first setp into the 21st Century, in terms of education and economy.

      Thanks for reading,

      Buthaina al-Othman, reporting asynchronously but live online :)

      PS Sorry forthose of you who cannot read Arabic; however, Google has
      developed a online translation technology that include, Arabic. All
      you need to do is Copy the first article centeded in the above link,
      just before the photo of our Planning Minister, Dr. Masouma Mubarak,
      and then Paste it in Goolge's recntly eveloved / developed Language
      Tools http://www.google.com/ [Cheers everyone:)]
    • Bauer-Ramazani, Christine
      Message 2 of 25 , Jun 26, 2006
        That's great news, Buth! Congratulations.

        Christine
        Christine Bauer-Ramazani
        web site: http://academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/
        online CALL course:
        http://academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/gsl520_online/demo/CALL_Onlin
        e_demo.htm

        http://tinyurl. <http://tinyurl.com/qtqxx> com/qtqxx , the basic
        salaries of Kuwaiti and Non-
        Kuwaiti teachers will be raised by 20% and the rest of thier
        payments, including incentives and etc. will be increased by 80%.

        By this serious action in the field of education, Kuwaiti Government
        has expressed a serious meaningful wise courageous move toward the
        first setp into the 21st Century, in terms of education and economy.

        Thanks for reading,

        Buthaina al-Othman, reporting asynchronously but live online :)

        PS Sorry forthose of you who cannot read Arabic; however, Google has
        developed a online translation technology that include, Arabic. All
        you need to do is Copy the first article centeded in the above link,
        just before the photo of our Planning Minister, Dr. Masouma Mubarak,
        and then Paste it in Goolge's recntly eveloved / developed Language
        Tools http://www.google. <http://www.google.com/> com/ [Cheers
        everyone:)]

      • Buthaina Al-Othman
        Message 3 of 25 , Jun 26, 2006
          Sanks; oops, I mean, thanks, Christine :)

          PS This is very tempting for me; I might not immigrate to Lebanon;
          who knows:)

          Buth

          In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Bauer-Ramazani,
          Christine" <cbauer-ramazani@...> wrote:

          > That's great news, Buth! Congratulations.
          >
          > Christine
          > Christine Bauer-Ramazani
          > web site: http://academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/
          > online CALL course:
          > http://academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-
          ramazani/gsl520_online/demo/CALL_Onlin
          > e_demo.htm

        • Carla arena
          Message 4 of 25 , Jun 26, 2006
            That's nice, Buthaina!!! I wish that in Brazil we had the same kind of
            public incentive...

            Carla

            Message 5 of 25 , Jun 26, 2006
              Come work with us in Kuwait, Carla; give it a thought; and thanks
              for your kind feelings.

              Buth

              Message 6 of 25 , Jun 26, 2006
                My adventurer soul would love to move to Kuwait and try out different
                teaching experiences!!!

              • hala
                Message 7 of 25 , Jun 26, 2006
                  How lucky you are Buth !Congratu's.I read the article and waiting to
                  read your interview.
                  Hala

                  --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Buthaina Al-Othman"
                  <buthaina_3@...> wrote:

                  > Hello Webhead Colleagues, from around the globe,
                  >
                  > The Kuwaiti Cabinet, headed by H.H. the Amir, Sheikh Sabah Al-
                  Ahmad
                  > Al-Jaber Al-Sabah announced that the salaries of Kuwaiti and
                  foreign
                  > teachers serving Kuwait in the various public schools and
                  institutes
                  > of all sorts will be increased.
                  >
                  > According to Kuwaiti-arabic daily, al-Qabas:
                  > http://tinyurl.com/qtqxx , the basic salaries of Kuwaiti and Non-
                  > Kuwaiti teachers will be raised by 20% and the rest of thier
                  > payments, including incentives and etc. will be increased by 80%.
                  >
                  > By this serious action in the field of education, Kuwaiti
                  Government
                  > has expressed a serious meaningful wise courageous move toward the
                  > first setp into the 21st Century, in terms of education and
                  economy.

                  > Thanks for reading,
                  >
                  > Buthaina al-Othman, reporting asynchronously but live online :)
                  >
                  > PS Sorry forthose of you who cannot read Arabic; however, Google
                  has
                  > developed a online translation technology that include, Arabic.
                  All
                  > you need to do is Copy the first article centeded in the above
                  link,
                  > just before the photo of our Planning Minister, Dr. Masouma
                  Mubarak,
                  > and then Paste it in Goolge's recntly eveloved / developed
                  Language
                  > Tools http://www.google.com/ [Cheers everyone:)]

                • Fernanda Rodrigues
                  Message 8 of 25 , Jun 26, 2006
                    Dear webheads

                    Can you suggest a tool?
                    My school has submitted a project to apply for funds and we are supposed
                    to develop a webpage prototype. The final project is supposed to
                    include resources created with HotPotatoes, Webquests, Treasure Hunts,
                    but I'd also like to include a forum or blog and make the content
                    dynamic in order to categorize topics, enable search, etc. So I just
                    don't want to build an old style html webpage, but want something
                    dynamic.
                    On the other hand we are supposed to make a cdrom with the contents.

                    Any suggestions?

                    Fernanda

                  • Barbara Dieu
                    Message 9 of 25 , Jun 26, 2006
                      > So I just don't want to build an old style html webpage, but want
                      something dynamic.

                      Hi Fernanda,
                      Have a look at Drupal and Textpattern. Both can be downloaded to your server
                      for free and allow for modules, blogs and static pages.
                      http://drupal.org (like the webheads site)
                      http://textpattern.com (this is the software for Dekita)
                      also
                      You can also download Elgg and eventually combine it with Moodle.
                      http://curverider.co.uk/services.php

                      Warm regards from Brazil,
                      Bee

                      Barbara Dieu
                      http://dekita.org
                      http://beewebhead.net

                    • Bobbie
                      Message 10 of 25 , Jun 26, 2006
                        WOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!! how cool is that what good news. Congratu's teachers deserve all the money they can get. Go Kuwaiti! go kuwaiti!

                        hala <haloolahakema@...> wrote: How lucky you are Buth !Congratu's.I read the article and waiting to

                        Message 11 of 25 , Jun 26, 2006
                          Thanks, Hala..And, Yallah come to Kuwait..Just send your papers to
                          the Language Center of Kuwait University. And it's easy, just google
                          kuwait university :) I'm serious, don't try, just do it..

                          Best,

                          Buth

                          Message 12 of 25 , Jun 26, 2006
                            Weeeeeeeeee..Yes, Bobbie..Aint this just Awesome :) And, Yallah you
                            come too; why not, think about it..See Kuwait comprises a small
                            community of freindly and peace loving people, and I'm sure our
                            schoolas need y'll guys..Yalla, hurry :)

                            As you can see, I to excited and Feeling Lucky:)

                            Buth, Kuwait, 06/06/27
                            ---------------

                            Message 13 of 25 , Jun 27, 2006
                              Thanks, Bee for your suggestions.
                              And congratulations for the victory of the Brazilian team!

                              Beijinhos

                              Fernanda

                              Message 14 of 25 , Jun 27, 2006
                                Hi, Fernanda!

                                Why don't you take a look at Wetpaint?
                                http://www.wetpaint.com/

                                "Wetpaint is different. With Wetpaint, anyone with a passion can create an entirely new website and invite others to help them build it. And it's easy - adding to a Wetpaint site is as simple as click and type.

                                Combining the best of wikis, blogs, and forums, Wetpaint is the canvas where everyone gets a brush. From personal expression to collaboration, Wetpaint empowers you to connect with others on whatever you're passionate about."

                                Maybe it'll be the right tool.

                                Hugs, Teresa

                                Message 15 of 25 , Jun 27, 2006
                                  Way to go, Buth! Congrats for your the Kuwaiti Cabinet!

                                  I believe that is a way of acknowledging and paying a well-deserved tribute to the value of teachers in a country's present and future.

                                  Now you can pay me a coffee when I visit you in Kuwait City!!! ;-))

                                  It's the opposite in Portugal with this government's economicist policy. It's a long story and I wouldn't want to spoil the enjoyment you're experiencing.

                                  Warm hugs, Teresa

                                • Fernanda Rodrigues
                                  Message 16 of 25 , Jun 27, 2006
                                    I'll take a look, thanks!

                                    Fernanda
                                    On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 20:53:26 +0100
                                    "Teresa Almeida d'Eca" <tmvaz@...> wrote:

                                    > Hi, Fernanda!
                                    >
                                    > Why don't you take a look at Wetpaint?
                                    > http://www.wetpaint.com/
                                    >
                                    > "Wetpaint is different. With Wetpaint, anyone with a passion can create an entirely new website and invite others to help them build it. And it's easy - adding to a Wetpaint site is as simple as click and type.
                                    >
                                    > Combining the best of wikis, blogs, and forums, Wetpaint is the canvas where everyone gets a brush. From personal expression to collaboration, Wetpaint empowers you to connect with others on whatever you're passionate about."
                                    >

                                    > Maybe it'll be the right tool.
                                    >
                                    > Hugs, Teresa
                                    >

                                    > Dear webheads
                                    >
                                    > Can you suggest a tool?
                                    > My school has submitted a project to apply for funds and we are supposed
                                    > to develop a webpage prototype. The final project is supposed to
                                    > include resources created with HotPotatoes, Webquests, Treasure Hunts,
                                    > but I'd also like to include a forum or blog and make the content
                                    > dynamic in order to categorize topics, enable search, etc. So I just
                                    > don't want to build an old style html webpage, but want something
                                    > dynamic.
                                    > On the other hand we are supposed to make a cdrom with the contents.
                                    >
                                    > Any suggestions?
                                    >
                                    > Fernanda

                                  • Buthaina Al-Othman
                                    Message 17 of 25 , Jun 27, 2006
                                      Pay you a coffee, Tere!!! Nooooooooo...We're going to Kubar island
                                      Inshallah..Remember, my dream? MCoghlan does, probably does..Don't
                                      you, Mickale? When each of us / webheads invited one another online
                                      here at this very YGroup, to express our futureologistic dream, I
                                      then said or promised, really cannot recall that I wish to haffa
                                      y'll come to the Kuwaiti Island, Kubar. And then, cook you all best
                                      Kuwaiti sea food, of course Kuwaiti traditional styl'; such as,
                                      Mutabak Zubaidi, Murabyan, Mo7amar, Nigareer Mashwiyah, and of
                                      course the Madhfi or Matffi, which is a special Gourmet Fish Sauce
                                      where you could use as a dip for the griled fish or you can mix it
                                      with the rize of the Mutabag.

                                      And I hope one or some of you could recall what I promised for
                                      Desert..ummmm..LapTopssssssssssssss:) Michale, Tere, I'm sure you
                                      remembered now, haven't you guys?

                                      And, really, thanks Tere for your kind words...

                                      0x0x0x

                                      Buth, Kuwait, 06/06/28- 5:00 AM, i.e. 3:00 GMT

                                      In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Teresa Almeida d'Eca"
                                      <tmvaz@...> wrote:

                                      > Way to go, Buth! Congrats for your the Kuwaiti Cabinet!
                                      >
                                      > I believe that is a way of acknowledging and paying a well-
                                      deserved tribute to the value of teachers in a country's present and
                                      future.

                                      > Now you can pay me a coffee when I visit you in Kuwait City!!! ;-
                                      ))

                                      > It's the opposite in Portugal with this government's economicist
                                      policy. It's a long story and I wouldn't want to spoil the enjoyment
                                      you're experiencing.

                                      > Warm hugs, Teresa

                                    • Buthaina Al-Othman
                                      Message 18 of 25 , Jun 27, 2006
                                        Correction: Buth, Kuwait, 06/06/28- 6:00 AM, i.e. 3:00 GMT

                                        <buthaina_3@...> wrote:

                                        > Pay you a coffee, Tere!!! Nooooooooo...We're going to Kubar island
                                        > Inshallah..Remember, my dream? MCoghlan does, probably does..Don't
                                        > you, Mickale? When each of us / webheads invited one another
                                        online
                                        > here at this very YGroup, to express our futureologistic dream, I
                                        > then said or promised, really cannot recall that I wish to haffa
                                        > y'll come to the Kuwaiti Island, Kubar. And then, cook you all
                                        best
                                        > Kuwaiti sea food, of course Kuwaiti traditional styl'; such as,
                                        > Mutabak Zubaidi, Murabyan, Mo7amar, Nigareer Mashwiyah, and of
                                        > course the Madhfi or Matffi, which is a special Gourmet Fish Sauce
                                        > where you could use as a dip for the griled fish or you can mix it
                                        > with the rize of the Mutabag.
                                        >
                                        > And I hope one or some of you could recall what I promised for
                                        > Desert..ummmm..LapTopssssssssssssss:) Michale, Tere, I'm sure you
                                        > remembered now, haven't you guys?
                                        >
                                        > And, really, thanks Tere for your kind words...
                                        >
                                        > 0x0x0x
                                        >
                                        > Buth, Kuwait, 06/06/28- 5:00 AM, i.e. 3:00 GMT
                                        >
                                        > In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Teresa Almeida d'Eca"
                                        > <tmvaz@> wrote:
                                        > >

                                        > > Way to go, Buth! Congrats for your the Kuwaiti Cabinet!
                                        > >
                                        > > I believe that is a way of acknowledging and paying a well-
                                        > deserved tribute to the value of teachers in a country's present
                                        and
                                        > future.
                                        > >
                                        > > Now you can pay me a coffee when I visit you in Kuwait
                                        City!!! ;-
                                        > ))
                                        > >
                                        > > It's the opposite in Portugal with this government's economicist
                                        > policy. It's a long story and I wouldn't want to spoil the
                                        enjoyment
                                        > you're experiencing.
                                        > >
                                        > > Warm hugs, Teresa

                                      • Michael Coghlan
                                        Message 19 of 25 , Jun 27, 2006
                                          Yes Buth I do remember! Maybe we should pick a date for this....2007?
                                          2008 sometime? :)

                                          - Michael

                                          At 12:30 PM 28/06/2006, you wrote:

                                          >Pay you a coffee, Tere!!! Nooooooooo...We're going to Kubar island
                                          >Inshallah..Remember, my dream? MCoghlan does, probably does..Don't
                                          >you, Mickale? When each of us / webheads invited one another online
                                          >here at this very YGroup, to express our futureologistic dream, I
                                          >then said or promised, really cannot recall that I wish to haffa
                                          >y'll come to the Kuwaiti Island, Kubar. And then, cook you all best
                                          >Kuwaiti sea food, of course Kuwaiti traditional styl'; such as,
                                          >Mutabak Zubaidi, Murabyan, Mo7amar, Nigareer Mashwiyah, and of
                                          >course the Madhfi or Matffi, which is a special Gourmet Fish Sauce
                                          >where you could use as a dip for the griled fish or you can mix it
                                          >with the rize of the Mutabag.
                                          >
                                          >And I hope one or some of you could recall what I promised for
                                          >Desert..ummmm..LapTopssssssssssssss:) Michale, Tere, I'm sure you
                                          >remembered now, haven't you guys?
                                          >
                                          >And, really, thanks Tere for your kind words...
                                          >
                                          >0x0x0x
                                          >
                                          >Buth, Kuwait, 06/06/28- 5:00 AM, i.e. 3:00 GMT
                                          >
                                          >In
                                          ><mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com,
                                          >"Teresa Almeida d'Eca"
                                          ><tmvaz@...> wrote:
                                          > >

                                          > > Way to go, Buth! Congrats for your the Kuwaiti Cabinet!
                                          > >
                                          > > I believe that is a way of acknowledging and paying a well-
                                          >deserved tribute to the value of teachers in a country's present and
                                          >future.
                                          > >
                                          > > Now you can pay me a coffee when I visit you in Kuwait City!!! ;-
                                          >))
                                          > >
                                          > > It's the opposite in Portugal with this government's economicist
                                          >policy. It's a long story and I wouldn't want to spoil the enjoyment
                                          >you're experiencing.
                                          > >
                                          > > Warm hugs, Teresa

                                          >Checked by AVG Free Edition.

                                        • Buthaina Al-Othman
                                          Message 20 of 25 , Jun 28, 2006
                                            Ummmm..Really sure, but let's keep our fingers crossed and hope it
                                            happen in the year 2525!

                                            Buth :)
                                            -------------

                                            In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Michael Coghlan
                                            <michaelc@...> wrote:

                                            > Yes Buth I do remember! Maybe we should pick a date for
                                            this....2007?
                                            > 2008 sometime? :)
                                            >
                                            > - Michael
                                            >
                                            > At 12:30 PM 28/06/2006, you wrote:
                                            >
                                            > >Pay you a coffee, Tere!!! Nooooooooo...We're going to Kubar island
                                            > >Inshallah..Remember, my dream? MCoghlan does, probably does..Don't
                                            > >you, Mickale? When each of us / webheads invited one another
                                            online
                                            > >here at this very YGroup, to express our futureologistic dream, I
                                            > >then said or promised, really cannot recall that I wish to haffa
                                            > >y'll come to the Kuwaiti Island, Kubar. And then, cook you all
                                            best
                                            > >Kuwaiti sea food, of course Kuwaiti traditional styl'; such as,
                                            > >Mutabak Zubaidi, Murabyan, Mo7amar, Nigareer Mashwiyah, and of
                                            > >course the Madhfi or Matffi, which is a special Gourmet Fish Sauce
                                            > >where you could use as a dip for the griled fish or you can mix it
                                            > >with the rize of the Mutabag.
                                            > >
                                            > >And I hope one or some of you could recall what I promised for
                                            > >Desert..ummmm..LapTopssssssssssssss:) Michale, Tere, I'm sure you
                                            > >remembered now, haven't you guys?
                                            > >
                                            > >And, really, thanks Tere for your kind words...
                                            > >
                                            > >0x0x0x
                                            > >
                                            > >Buth, Kuwait, 06/06/28- 5:00 AM, i.e. 3:00 GMT
                                            > >
                                            > >In
                                            > ><mailto:evonline2002_webheads%
                                            40yahoogroups.com>evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com,
                                            > >"Teresa Almeida d'Eca"
                                            > ><tmvaz@> wrote:
                                            > > >

                                            > > > Way to go, Buth! Congrats for your the Kuwaiti Cabinet!
                                            > > >
                                            > > > I believe that is a way of acknowledging and paying a well-
                                            > >deserved tribute to the value of teachers in a country's present
                                            and
                                            > >future.
                                            > > >
                                            > > > Now you can pay me a coffee when I visit you in Kuwait
                                            City!!! ;-
                                            > >))
                                            > > >
                                            > > > It's the opposite in Portugal with this government's
                                            economicist policy. It's a long story and I wouldn't want to spoil
                                            the enjoyment you're experiencing.

                                            Warm hugs, Teresa

                                            > >Checked by AVG Free Edition.
                                            27/06/2006

                                          • Buthaina Al-Othman
                                            Message 21 of 25 , Jun 28, 2006
                                              Correction:
                                              Oops..Forgot the (S) for the third person and (it).
                                              Here is the corrected version:

                                              Ummmm..Really not sure, but let's keep our fingers crossed and hope
                                              it happens in the year 2525!

                                              Buth :)
                                              PS If you notice more /any spelling, grammar, etc.mistakes/erros in
                                              my message or my future messages, including PSs, kindly let me know
                                              via an email to this very list of ours with your corrected version
                                              included. Appreciate your cooperation and collaboration :)

                                              Message 22 of 25 , Jun 28, 2006
                                                Dear Buth,

                                                I've just come back from my usual breafast out, but my mouth is watering from all the great treats you reminded us of. Now I do remember! How could I forget such treats???!!!

                                                And I go with Michael: 2007 0r 2008! Let's start preparing with a fantastic Webheads get-together in Seattle...

                                                Hugs, Teresa

[...]

                                                .

                                              • Buthaina Al-Othman
                                                Message 23 of 25 , Jun 28, 2006
                                                  Dear, Tere,

                                                  I'm afraid it's too early, Tere to plan for Webheads get-together in
                                                  Kubar25.KU, during the Seattle07/08US.

                                                  However, it's a good idea to start preparing for Yet, another
                                                  fantasticology Webheads get-together in Seattle from now.What dya'll
                                                  say, Teresa and Michael?

                                                  Buth- Kuwait City, Kuwait 06/06/28 - 1:21 KLT, i.e. 10:21 ULC/GMT
                                                  ------------

                                                  <tmvaz@...> wrote:

                                                  > Dear Buth,
                                                  >
                                                  > I've just come back from my usual breafast out, but my mouth is
                                                  watering from all the great treats you reminded us of. Now I do
                                                  remember! How could I forget such treats???!!!

                                                  > And I go with Michael: 2007 0r 2008! Let's start preparing with a
                                                  fantastic Webheads get-together in Seattle...

                                                  > Hugs, Teresa
                                                  >

                                                  > Pay you a coffee, Tere!!! Nooooooooo...We're going to Kubar
                                                  island
                                                  > Inshallah..Remember, my dream? MCoghlan does, probably
                                                  does..Don't
                                                  > you, Mickale? When each of us / webheads invited one another
                                                  online
                                                  > here at this very YGroup, to express our futureologistic dream,
                                                  > then said or promised, really cannot recall that I wish to haffa
                                                  > y'll come to the Kuwaiti Island, Kubar. And then, cook you all
                                                  best
                                                  > Kuwaiti sea food, of course Kuwaiti traditional styl'; such as,
                                                  > Mutabak Zubaidi, Murabyan, Mo7amar, Nigareer Mashwiyah, and of
                                                  > course the Madhfi or Matffi, which is a special Gourmet Fish
                                                  Sauce
                                                  > where you could use as a dip for the griled fish or you can mix
                                                  it
                                                  > with the rize of the Mutabag.
                                                  >
                                                  > And I hope one or some of you could recall what I promised for
                                                  > Desert..ummmm..LapTopssssssssssssss:) Michale, Tere, I'm sure
                                                  you
                                                  > remembered now, haven't you guys?
                                                  >
                                                  > And, really, thanks Tere for your kind words...
                                                  >
                                                  > 0x0x0x
                                                  > .

                                                • Michael Coghlan
                                                  Message 24 of 25 , Jun 28, 2006
                                                    At 07:52 PM 28/06/2006, you wrote:

                                                    >Dear, Tere,
                                                    >
                                                    >I'm afraid it's too early, Tere to plan for Webheads get-together in
                                                    >Kubar25.KU, during the Seattle07/08US.
                                                    >
                                                    >However, it's a good idea to start preparing for Yet, another
                                                    >fantasticology Webheads get-together in Seattle from now.What dya'll
                                                    >say, Teresa and Michael?
                                                    >
                                                    >Buth- Kuwait City, Kuwait 06/06/28 - 1:21 KLT, i.e. 10:21 ULC/GMT

                                                    I like to dream so we could start planning. But are we talking about
                                                    meeting at Kubar or Seattle?? I'd vote Kubar!

                                                    - Michael

                                                    >------------
                                                    >
                                                    >In
                                                    ><mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com,
                                                    >"Teresa Almeida d'Eca"
                                                    ><tmvaz@...> wrote:
                                                    > >
                                                    > > Dear Buth,
                                                    > >
                                                    > > I've just come back from my usual breafast out, but my mouth is
                                                    >watering from all the great treats you reminded us of. Now I do
                                                    >remember! How could I forget such treats???!!!
                                                    > >
                                                    > > And I go with Michael: 2007 0r 2008! Let's start preparing with a
                                                    >fantastic Webheads get-together in Seattle...
                                                    > >
                                                    > > Hugs, Teresa
                                                    > >

                                                    > > Pay you a coffee, Tere!!! Nooooooooo...We're going to Kubar
                                                    >island
                                                    > > Inshallah..Remember, my dream? MCoghlan does, probably
                                                    >does..Don't
                                                    > > you, Mickale? When each of us / webheads invited one another
                                                    >online
                                                    > > here at this very YGroup, to express our futureologistic dream,
                                                    > > then said or promised, really cannot recall that I wish to haffa
                                                    > > y'll come to the Kuwaiti Island, Kubar. And then, cook you all
                                                    >best
                                                    > > Kuwaiti sea food, of course Kuwaiti traditional styl'; such as,
                                                    > > Mutabak Zubaidi, Murabyan, Mo7amar, Nigareer Mashwiyah, and of
                                                    > > course the Madhfi or Matffi, which is a special Gourmet Fish
                                                    >Sauce
                                                    > > where you could use as a dip for the griled fish or you can mix
                                                    >it
                                                    > > with the rize of the Mutabag.
                                                    > >
                                                    > > And I hope one or some of you could recall what I promised for
                                                    > > Desert..ummmm..LapTopssssssssssssss:) Michale, Tere, I'm sure
                                                    >you
                                                    > > remembered now, haven't you guys?
                                                    > >
                                                    > > And, really, thanks Tere for your kind words...
                                                    > >
                                                    > > 0x0x0x
                                                    > > .

                                                    >Checked by AVG Free Edition.

                                                  • Lee Baber
                                                    Message 25 of 25 , Jul 1, 2006
                                                      Bee,
                                                      Is one able to work on drupal and textpattern when not on Line then
                                                      upload the changes?
                                                      Thanks,
                                                      Lee