Re: Did you know "Wetpaint"?

  • Buthaina Al-Othman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2006
      Yep, Maria I opened my account there, planning to create a website
      for our pet, Tota. My son said he's pay me KD50 if I do that website
      for his Tota; and to tempt me, he siad I'm to be paid in dollars.
      well, $161 Ain't bad at all :)

      Thanks to Jay Cross for informing us, directly or indirectly about
      it.

      I'll show it to you and tell you all about once tota's is completed.

      Cheers!

      Buth

      In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Maria Jordano
      <maria_jordano@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Have you ever tried "http://www.wetpaint.com/"? It seems to
      combine weblogs, wikinf and forum features. I think it is free and
      it looks great!