Re: [efiwebheads] apologies

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2002
      I have just uploaded a current version of
      http://www.vancestevens.com/online_events.htm

      In it I've indicated the time for Lenka's postponed session on June 20.

      I've also mentioned that we have a topic for our usual discussion on Sunday
      at noon GMT, http://www.tappedin.org

      Yaodong has expressed interest in creating a bot in Tapped In that will ask
      (and answer, presumably) riddles. For example, you get the bot as you would
      a pet, you say something like, Give me a riddle (the bot gives you one) and
      if you say "I give up" the bot tells you the answer. So we'll discuss how we
      might create something like that.

      If interested (in any topic, not just this one) please join us on Sunday noon
      GMT

      Vance