"Goowy"

  • Rita Zeinstejer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2006
      Hi, friends,

      I've just learnt from the Knowplace weekend forum aboout "Goowy".
      "Goowy" is described as "your personal webtop".
      You can:
      IM with your buddies from aol, msn, yahoo and icq
      Upload, manage and share your files online (1GB FREE)
      Manage your email, contacts and calendar (2GB FREE)
      Organize your web data with a personalized start page
      Play games.

      Has anybody tried it?
      (I myself have such a collection of opened blogs, forums and other
      environments I browse that I can hardly remember and choose where to
      post next ;-))

      Rita
      (not a fan of soccer/football, but enjoying the fun of seeing people
      mingling happily everywhere!)