Re: TECH,WEB: How many icons have you on your desktop?

  • Gladys Baya
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 17, 2006
      Dear Dennis,

      just two days ago I read in a newspaper about a free soft you could
      download to have multiple desktops in your PC, each available with
      just one click. I can't remember more details now, and am away for
      the weekend. I'll do my best to remember and post the link after
      Tuesday, when I go back home.
      In the meantime, you can try having a look at:
      http://www.dirfile.com/managedesk_lite_virtual_desktop.htm
      (not sure how reliable it is, just found it googling!)

      All the best!

      Gladys

      PS: I know you asked the experts, but I felt like replying anyway! ;-
      )

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis Newson"
      <djn@...> wrote:
      I'd be interested to hear how the experts handle the problem of
      having frequently used programs an unobtruisive click away.