Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Venny's session

  • Venny Sou
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2006
      Hi Rita:

      Thanks for your staying up to wait for us, but I'm sorry that nobody is there.
      In fact, the session was not successful:( I think those who had successful experience
      may give us some more advice on how to set up and hold a live session when you're presenting.

      For the time zone setting in skypecast, I found the "option" icon:
      After you log in your account in Skypecast,
      you can find the "option" icon about at the middle right to check up your timezone.
      When you set the time zone to GMT 0, that's just the GMT time. Or you can set the time zone to your local time, then you have to caculate the GMT time for us. The time zone is really confusing sometimes.

      Thanks to Rita and those who try to participate the session for your support! I'm indebted to all of you and would try to join yours as more as possible.

      Regards,

      The heart of education is made up of two elements:
      love and a willingness to set an example for children.

      Su, Cheng-chao
      http://www.opensource.idv.tw/
      http://TaiMOO.ntjcpa.edu.tw:7000/