a second message I tried to send

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 11:38 AM
      Here is the second message I tried to send, but attachments were
      disallowed ...

      Subject:
      [TESLCA-L] Japan Internet Email Exchange
      Date:
      Wed, 29 May 2002 19:07:32 -0700
      From:
      Chris A <chikushigaokahighschool@...>
      To:
      TESLCA-L@...

      My name is Christopher Angel. I am an EFL teacher at
      Chikushigaoka High School in Fukuoka-shi, Japan. All
      schools in Fukuoka are being mandated to perform
      Internet exchange projects with other students whose
      NL is English or with NNS who are studying English. I
      am interested in creating a list of people (that fs
      you people out there in cyberland) who are interested
      in participating in our project. I don ft foresee this
      being very time consuming, maybe as little as a few
      minutes to whatever you desire. Basically our email
      will include a self-introduction and description of
      our city, followed by a few basic questions such as:

      Where are you from?
      Why are you studying English?
      What is interesting of significant about your city,
      country etc.?
      What would you like to know about our city (Fukuoka)
      and/or country (Japan)?

      We will track our responses on a map and a student
      will be assigned to reply and then to report to the
      group the results of the exchange. We are planning to
      begin around June 8th or so. We would really like to
      have you participate. My students are very
      enthusiastic and are looking forward to corresponding
      in English. Your help is greatly appreciated.

      Best Regards,

      Christopher Angel
      Chikushigaoka High School
      Fukuoka-shi, Japan