potcasting file of General MacArthur's "Prayer for his son"

  • Delin Chiao
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2006
      Dear webheads,

      I am wanting of the audio file of General MacArthur's "Prayer for his son" for my teaching material. Just now I find his articles with bilingual (Chinese and English) not to find any audio file. Can you give me suggestion which sites to support the audio file with transcripton? Thanks!

      Regards,
      Delin CHIAO