mugla session

  • Muzeyyen Aykac
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2006
      Hi From Turkey,
      yesterday we were with Vance, Bee, Mike and Senem in a seminar in
      which Arif and Sedat were guest speakers at mugla university. It was a
      very nice experience especially for my workmates who are novice at
      meeting in a virtual environment.
      I would like to thank Vance, Bee, Mike and Senem for joining us..

      Muzeyyen, mugla / Turkey
    • Barbara Dieu
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2006
        My pleasure Muzeyyen and Arif. It was fun to hear the surprise in the
        voices of the teachers when they learnt I was in Brazil.
        As Vance stressed, with the Internet and the webheads, distances are
        considerably reduced :-)
        Warm regards from Brazil,
        Bee

        Barbara Dieu