Save Toby

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2006
      Sorry the cross-posting, but I had to share this.
      Just check this out... http://www.savetoby.com/
      how absurd is this?????

      My Blog &
      Site

    • Carla arena
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2006
        Dear Cris,

        My students replied to yours yesterday. Not all of them were in class, but
        the ones who were there were curious about your group. So, let the
        interaction begin. We do hope to hear from you guys in another podBottle! I
        loved to listen to all of your students and I'll also reply to them. Very
        nice people!

        http://mechanicaltorpedoseahorse.podomatic.com

        I also included a message for other students on our homepage. The call is in
        Portuguese! I also invited students to vote for the best recipe on Ramona's
        Class blog.
        http://www.thomas.org.br/new_ctj/thomas_flex/flex_news/news_completo.php?id=4

        Hoping to hear from you soon.

        Carla

      • cristina costa
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 6, 2006
          Dear Carla,
          my students have already started to answer.
          They show enthusisam about it.
          thanks
          cris

          Carla arena <carlaarena@...> wrote: Dear Cris,