Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Aiden's English Advertising Class

  • Aiden Yeh
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 5, 2006
      Hi Tere,

      I saw the message you left on our class blog when I posted Pat's message, thanks a bunch! My students must have seen it too ;-)

      hugs,

      aiden

      Teresa Almeida d'Eca <tmvaz@...> wrote:
      Hi, Aiden!

      Yesterday I left a comment in each commercial. I had a ball!!! :-)

      Great innovative work you're always doing! Congrats to all involved!!

      Hugs, Teresa

      <snip>
    • CJones
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 5, 2006
        Hi, Aiden,

        I also added comments after each video. I really enjoyed watching the
        videos. The humor was terrific!

        Chris Jones

        > Teresa Almeida d'Eca <tmvaz@...> wrote:
        > Hi, Aiden!
        >
        > Yesterday I left a comment in each commercial. I had a ball!!! :-)
        >
        > Great innovative work you're always doing! Congrats to all involved!!
        >
        > Hugs, Teresa
      • Venny Sou
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 8, 2006
          Hi Webheads;

          The recording of the skypecast is at http://vennysu.podomatic.com/
          Take a listent!

          Pat Hughes <pjirishug@...> wrote:
          Aiden's English Advertising Class did a great job pulling together the 30 second commercials. There were very creative and really funny. Ooh la la Deodorant was great!! So was Burp Cola. It is a great combination of teaching students how to use video, voice and music to convey a message. I am sure it was a lot of work but the results were excellent. It will help other teachers to explore this approach.

          Distance learning education Accredited distance learning Distance learning Distance learning master degree Distance learning education online Distance learning schools

          The heart of education is made up of two elements:
          love and a willingness to set an example for children.

          Su, Cheng-chao
          http://www.opensource.idv.tw/
          http://TaiMOO.ntjcpa.edu.tw:7000/