A Webheads + Worldbridges Anniversary Webcast

  • jefflebow
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006
      Hello Dear Webheads,

      Every time I come here to post something, it takes me quite a while
      as I catch up on all interesting projects, events, and resources that
      have been posted here. Webheads are continually into such interesting
      stuff.

      In any event, Happy Anniversary! This weekend marks one year since
      Buthaina made that fateful skype call (see
      http://edtechtalk.com/EdTechTalk1_part2 ) that brought the Webheads
      and Worldbridges together.

      Can't let that pass without a webcast.
      Sunday, June 4, 2pmGMT
      (would have scheduled it a bit earlier, but have a Koreabridge
      situation that needs to be dealt with via webcast at noon GMT - see
      http://seoulscene.com for more info)

      Aside from celebrating the past year of collaboration, I hope we will
      be able to discuss possibilities for Drupal training and the evolution
      of webheadsinaction.org. Skypecast is setup at
      https://skypecasts.skype.com/skypecasts/skypecast/detailed.html?id_talk=8750

      As always, I look forward to more Webhead webcasting fun,
      Jeff