Interesting Report

  • Andreas Büsing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Very interesting report - take a look

      Why global English may mean the end of „English as a Foreign Language“

      < <http://www.britishcouncil.pl/pdf/learning-research-english-next.pdf>
      http://www.britishcouncil.pl/pdf/learning-research-english-next.pdf>

      Enjoy your day and happy teaching

      Andreas

      If I were to wish for anything, I should not wish for wealth and power, but
      for the passionate sense of potential -- for the eye which, ever young and
      ardent, sees the possible. Pleasure disappoints; possibility never.
      Unknown