Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Cristina's PodBottle

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
      Thank you Jane and all weebheads that have already visisted our new podacst.
      Feel free to comment on it and don't forget to include yourselve in the frappr Map.
      ]
      Thank you so much.
      Without my classes would me much boring and less interesting.
      You have made my students' day. You have made my day too.
      Beijinhos
      cris

      Jane Petring <want2no7@...> wrote: Dear Cristina,
      Your mechanical torpedo seahorse sounds very exciting--I'm sorry my courses are winding down, otherwise I'd have my students collaborate along with yours. May your PodBottle reach many shores!

      Jane

      Dear Carla and all Webheads,
      We are ready to set sail.
      The podcast has been created and the first messages from the students
      uploaded. Now we are sending out the message in a PodBottle to Brazil.
      Hope to hear from you soon.
      http://mechanicaltorpedoseahorse.podomatic.com/
      I'd also like to invite all webheads to visit it and comment on it. A
      Frappr Map was also included on the Podcast page.

      Naval greeting from sunny Portugal.
      beijinhos
      cris

      Distance learning education Accredited distance learning Distance learning Distance learning master degree Distance learning education online Distance learning schools

      My Blog &
      Site

    • Maria Jordano
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
        Hi all,

        I think this could be interesting not only for Bloggers, but for all of us...

        http://enjoyment.independent.co.uk/books/news/article622125.ece

        Online novel that can be heard but not seenRegards,

        María

        www.mariajordano.com