RE: [evonline2002_webheads] From burp cola to ooh lala deodorant

  • Aiden Yeh
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 7:44 PM
      Thanks Christine! I'll be meeting my students this afternoon and will relay your message. 'will also paste it on our blog ;-)

      aiden

      "Bauer-Ramazani, Christine" <cbauer-ramazani@...> wrote:
      Aiden, you have dazzled us once again! The commercials are very
      expressive and really funny. Getting the technology (voice, music,
      video, PowerPoint) together and producing these fun clips was quite a
      feat on everybody's part! Congratulations to you and your students!

      I will share this link with my current CALL Online class of 20 grad
      students to show them the possibilities of podcasting.

      I have also tried posting comments for your students but got an error
      message, so in the meantime please relay my congrats to your students.

      Thanks you for sharing this.

      Christine
      Christine Bauer-Ramazani
      School of International Studies phone: 802-654-2642
      Saint Michael's College fax: 802-654-2595
      One Winooski Park
      Colchester, VT 05439-0253

      web site: http://academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/
      online CALL course: