It's working!

  • Chrissan
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2006
      Hi again, the link in my previous message works flawlessly.... it's
      getting curiouser and curiouser....

      Repetitive hugs,
      /Alice aka Chrissan
    • Dennis Newson
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2006
        I think I've solved the problem. The thesis has been posted to a list that
        was created in 2003 but hasn't been used much since. To access files, as
        always, you have to JOIN the list first.. Instructions for seeing the
        disertation should read:

        1. Join list webheadsinaction
        2. Await approval
        3. Go to FILES

        I'm awaiting approval, so what I write isn't definitive, just probable.

        Dennis

      • vstevens@emirates.net.ae
        Message 3 of 3 , May 31, 2006
          Definitive,