Re: Thanks Vance and Elizabeth

  • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 8 , May 29, 2006
      > From: "johnschrus" johnschrus@...
      > Date: Fri May 26, 2006 4:45am(PDT)
      Chris or Vance--

      What is the name of the file? I couldn't seem to find
      it in the evonline2002_Webheads FILES area.

      Cheers--
      --Elizabeth

      > Subject: Thanks Vance and Elizabeth
      >
      > Thank you Vance for getting my dissertation posted
      > in the WIA group,
      > and thank you Elizabeth for the advice. Both of you,
      > be sure to check
      > the acknowledgements section of the dissertation.
      >
      > I hope Webheads enjoy looking at the dissertation as
      > much as I did
      > working with them.
      >
      > Chris
      > (Dr. CoP?)

    • Chrissan
      Message 2 of 8 , May 29, 2006
        Hi Elisabeth, you'll find Chris' dissertation on
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/webheadsinaction/files/
        under 'papers'

        Cheers,
        /Chrissan
      • vstevens@emirates.net.ae
        Message 3 of 8 , May 29, 2006
          Hi all,

          The direct link is here:

          So it's in the papers folder in the Files section.

          If you can't reach the link and need to join the group you are welcome
          to do so.

          The group is just a repository for files. There is no list traffic there.

          From: Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <ehansonsmi@...>
          Date: Monday, May 29, 2006 5:43 pm
          Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Thanks Vance and Elizabeth

          > > From: "johnschrus" johnschrus@...
          > > Date: Fri May 26, 2006 4:45am(PDT)
          > Chris or Vance--
          >
          > What is the name of the file? I couldn't seem to find
          > it in the evonline2002_Webheads FILES area.
          >
          > Cheers--
          > --Elizabeth
          >

          > > Subject: Thanks Vance and Elizabeth
          > >
          > > Thank you Vance for getting my dissertation posted
          > > in the WIA group,
          > > and thank you Elizabeth for the advice. Both of you,
          > > be sure to check
          > > the acknowledgements section of the dissertation.
          > >
          > > I hope Webheads enjoy looking at the dissertation as
          > > much as I did
          > > working with them.
          > >
          > > Chris
          > > (Dr. CoP?)

          > ~-->
          > You can search right from your browser? It's easy and it's free.
          > See how.
          > http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/FeXolB/TM
          > ~->
          >
          > For more information:

          > extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!plying to postings, please
          > delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply -
          > Thanks!!
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Dennis Newson
          Message 4 of 8 , May 30, 2006
            Chrissan,

            The link you've given for the dissertation leads to a list which first says
            - "You are not a member" and then says: "This list is being formed"...dated
            2003. Is the dissertation files somewhere private?

            Dennis

            --

            Dennis Newson (retired)
            University Osnabrück

          • Chrissan
            Message 5 of 8 , May 30, 2006
              Hi Dennis and everybody,, this is veeeery strange! When using the url
              I end up right where I found Chris's dissertation...... Is anybody
              else having the same problem?

              Maybe it's a Swedish version .... ;-)

              Hugs,
              /Chrissan
            • Dennis Newson
              Message 6 of 8 , May 30, 2006
                Chrissan,

                Just tried again.

                Here is the message:

                -----------

                I see the address you are giving is:

                webheadsinaction

                but your message and this one message COME from:

                evoline2000_webheads@yahoogroups.com

                One possibility is that way, way back in 2003 you, or someone, started to
                create a list webheadsinactions but then.... whatever. Perhaps you've got
                access to that partly created list and posted there.

                I'll be most interested to see what happens when others try to access it.

                Dennis

              • Delin Chiao
                Message 7 of 8 , May 31, 2006
                  Hi, Chrissan,

                  I don't get into the site. The paper is appeared "I'm not a memebership of the group." However I think I have been a webhead member. Please tell me how to solve it and I can find Chris' dissertation. Thanks!

                  Delin CHIAO

                  Chrissan <christina_ljunggren@...> 說:

                  ___________________________________________________ 最新版 Yahoo!奇摩即時通訊 7.0,免費網路電話任你打! http://messenger.yahoo.com.tw/
                  ___________________________________________________ 最新版 Yahoo!奇摩即時通訊 7.0,免費網路電話任你打! http://messenger.yahoo.com.tw/