bookmark: vaestro

  • Andreas Büsing
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2006
      < http://www.vaestro.com/>

      Vaestro is audio forum software that you can use on your website for free.
      Talk to your friends, host interactive podcasts, or use it like an audio
      blog. With Vaestro, everyone has a chance to speak and be heard.

      Enjoy your day,

      Andreas

      ***end of message***

    • Aiden Yeh
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2006
        I'm off to class but I had a quick peek at the site that you mentioned. It looks good and I think what interests me is that it's free ;-)

        aiden

        Andreas Büsing <169645@...> wrote:
        < http://www.vaestro.com/>

        Vaestro is audio forum software that you can use on your website for free.
        Talk to your friends, host interactive podcasts, or use it like an audio
        blog. With Vaestro, everyone has a chance to speak and be heard.

        Enjoy your day,

        Andreas

        ***end of message***

        Distance learning education Accredited distance learning Distance learning Distance learning master degree Distance learning education online Distance learning schools