Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Joao's APPI photo story

  • jmoraesvaz@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2 12:18 PM
      Hi Cristina,

      Of course You can use my photostory. I am very honored.

      Beijinhos,
      Joao

      cristina costa <cristinacosta_pt@...> wrote:
      Great photostory!
      Congrats João. You're very talented. It is really a brillian work - a piece of art!
      Can I link it to my site?
      beijinhos
      cris.

      P.S. We had a great time, didn't we?

      Teresa Almeida d'Eca <tmvaz@...> wrote:
      Dear friends,

      Here's Joao's photo story of APPI and Guimaraes.
      http://64.71.48.37/teresadeca/papers/appi2006/guimaraes.wmv

      I believe the local tourism should use this material as promotion! ;-)

      Enjoy!

      Teresa and Joao

      Distance learning education Accredited distance learning Distance learning Distance learning master degree Distance learning education online Distance learning schools

      My Blog & Site

      Distance learning education Accredited distance learning Distance learning Distance learning master degree Distance learning education online Distance learning schools

    • Barbara Chap
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3 3:33 AM
        Dear Joao and Teresa,

        This is a very nice photo story. I really like how the music changes when
        appropriate. Clever. I bet it was really fun to hear the children on their
        drums!

        It looks like you all had a good time and MORE wonderful food. You
        Portuguese sure know how to party.

        Hugs to all, Barb

        Message: 3

        Message 3 of 5 , May 3 2:17 PM
          Wow! Joao,

          This is so well done! It took about 20 minutes or more to load in
          Windows Player on a fast (T1) connection, but it was worth it.
          Congratulations on a job well cone.

          Chris Jones

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Teresa Almeida d'Eca"