my site is temporary out -

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 12:00 PM
      Hi there,
      I don't know what happened but the server I was using is not updating my site any longer...it must be due to some technical problems.
      I was feeling so frustated that I decided to delete it all and put all back there again, but guess what it didn't work. The only way it seems to work is buy uploading the files manually, and I do not feel like it. I transfered all my stuff to naother server. I just hope that my old one will be beack in business soon...
      meanwhile the photostory can be checked here: http://virtual-waters.tripod.com/photostories.htm
      beijinhos
      cris

      My Blog & Site