Joao's APPI photo story

    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2006
      Dear friends,

      Here's Joao's photo story of APPI and Guimaraes.
      http://64.71.48.37/teresadeca/papers/appi2006/guimaraes.wmv

      I believe the local tourism should use this material as promotion! ;-)

      Enjoy!

      Teresa and Joao

    • cristina costa
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2006
        Great photostory!
        Congrats João. You're very talented. It is really a brillian work - a piece of art!
        Can I link it to my site?
        beijinhos
        cris.

        P.S. We had a great time, didn't we?

        Teresa Almeida d'Eca <tmvaz@...> wrote:
        Dear friends,

        Here's Joao's photo story of APPI and Guimaraes.
        http://64.71.48.37/teresadeca/papers/appi2006/guimaraes.wmv

        I believe the local tourism should use this material as promotion! ;-)

        Enjoy!

        Teresa and Joao

        Distance learning education Accredited distance learning Distance learning Distance learning master degree Distance learning education online Distance learning schools

        My Blog & Site

        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2006
          Hi Cristina,

          Of course You can use my photostory. I am very honored.

          Beijinhos,
          Joao

          cristina costa <cristinacosta_pt@...> wrote:
[...]

        • Barbara Chap
          Message 4 of 5 , May 3, 2006
            Dear Joao and Teresa,

            This is a very nice photo story. I really like how the music changes when
            appropriate. Clever. I bet it was really fun to hear the children on their
            drums!

            It looks like you all had a good time and MORE wonderful food. You
            Portuguese sure know how to party.

            Hugs to all, Barb

            Message: 3

            Message 5 of 5 , May 3, 2006
              Wow! Joao,

              This is so well done! It took about 20 minutes or more to load in
              Windows Player on a fast (T1) connection, but it was worth it.
              Congratulations on a job well cone.

              Chris Jones

              --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Teresa Almeida d'Eca"