Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: please vote for the best radio commercial (aiden's english ad class)

  • Aiden Yeh
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2006
      Dear Chrissan,

      I'm forwarding your message to Group 4 who used the Mamamia sound track. They'll be thrilled to know that you've taken your pick.

      hugs,

      aiden

      Chrissan <christina_ljunggren@...> wrote:
      Aiden, I have left my votes on your blog! Your students (and you!)
      have made a great job there. I had a lot of difficulties to choose my
      winning one and I admit I felt somewhat partial to the ones using
      Swedish ABBA's Mamma Mia as their sound track!
      Cheers,
      /Chrissan