Dreamweaver ...

  • Chrissan
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2006
      Sorry for cross posting!

      Dear friends, I am trying to learn how to handle Dreamweaver 8. The
      tutorials on the web that I have found so far, though, are somewhat
      above my level of understanding. They either take for granted that I
      know how to make webpages using HTML (which I don't) or they are only
      describing what's new in comparison to the older versions.

      Do any of you know of a good and elementary tutorial for me to use?

      I'd really welcome your expertise here too!
      Spring greetings from Sweden,
      /Chrissan
    • Dennis Newson
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2006
        Chrissan,

        Try looking here:

        http://www.webthang.co.uk/tuts/tutorial.asp

        Dennis

      • Dennis Newson
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2006
          Chrissan,

          Another good resource for Dreamweaver tutorials. I think my first posting
          didn't contain much for beginners.:

          http://www.cadtutor.net/wb/dream/resource/resource.html

          Dennis

        • Chrissan
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2006
            Dear Dennis, thank you so much for your prompt help!

            I have tried all the links on Cadtutor without any success, all I get
            is the error messages and I have tried them on both the Firefox and
            the ME as well as at work and at home. Is there something wrong with
            me or my computers?

            Still, I appreciate your help!

            Hugs,
            /Chrissan