albums of APPI 2006

    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2006
      Dear friends,

      I've just completed the 3 albums about APPI 2006 and Guimaraes, the venue city in the North of Portugal that dates to the 10th century.

      Day 1 (26 Apr)
      http://www.bubbleshare.com/myalbum/29806.dbac7edeeab/thumbnails

      Day 2 (27 Apr)
      http://www.bubbleshare.com/myalbum/29823.1c34616f0c9/thumbnails

      Day 3 (28 Apr)
      http://www.bubbleshare.com/myalbum/29938.b5c274b3773/thumbnails

      They are a fantastic souvenir of a wonderful three days spent with work 'to taste', leisure, socializing with fantastic friends and sightseeing.

      Hope you enjoy them and start thinking seriously about a trip to Portugal. It's a beautiful and very diversified country despite its small size.

      Hugs all, Teresa and João (the photographer)

    • Claire Bradin Siskin
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2006
        Dear Teresa and João,

        Really, you should go to work for the Portuguese Department of Tourism (is it still called
        "SNI"?). Your photos are wonderful, and they certainly make me want to visit
        Portugal again very soon! You have brought back happy memories both of my visit to
        Guimarães many years ago and also of attending APPI in 2004.

        Your photos also caused me to reflect upon how lucky APPI is to have folks like you and
        Cristina and Ramona, who offer up-to-the minute presentations about technology at every
        conference!

        Beijinhos, Clarinha

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Teresa Almeida d'Eca" <tmvaz@...>

        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2006
          Dear Clarinha,

          I missed you at APPI this year. I'm sure you would have enjoyed it
          immensely. Next year it's in the Lisbon area.

          I'm glad you liked the photos. Joao also created a photo story. It has
          wonderful music and a different photo arrangement.
          http://64.71.48.37/teresadeca/papers/appi2006/guimaraes.wmv

          In the last 10 years I've always tried to show innovative stuff and I'm glad
          that I now have Cristina and Ramona's company. Ze Moura de Carvalho talked
          about the Web 2.0 after me, but more of a theoretical background, according
          to him. He was there for most of my presentation and liked it.

          One of the great facets of these conferences is the human touch and this
          year it was excellent.

          Thanks for your nice words and hope to see you here for APPI next year! :-)
          Alberto Gaspar, the President of APPI, was also very enthusiastic about the
          photos.

          Oh, I almost forgot. The name SNI disappeared after the revolution!!! I
          think it's Ministerio (or Secretaria de Estado) do Comercio Externo e
          Turismo.

          Beijinhos, Teresa