Need someone in Granada, Spain and the Dominican Republic for my Spanish class

  • directrix291
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      Greetings:

      My Spanish language students have been asked to do research on area of
      the world where they soon will be studying. One of my students will
      be going to Granada, Spain and the other to the Santo Domingo,
      Dominican Republic.

      Would there be anyone out there from these areas of the world that
      would be willing to speak with my students via Skype?

      Please let me know. We have two weeks left in our semester, so time
      is, as always, of the essence.

      Many many thanks

      Barbara
      Oberlin College