article on blogs by Cris & Ramona

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2006
      Dear all,

      Please excuse the cross-posting.

      Last Tuesday, prior to the Lisbon Webheads dinner, we met at my parents' house and I was pleased to show Cristina and Ramona their article on "Collaborative Blogs" published in the April issue of the Navy Journal. It was a complete surprise for them, because they hadn't seen it yet. We hugged and hugged... :-)

      You can take a look at their article, in Portuguese, at
      http://www.marinha.pt/revista/index.asp?revista=ra_abr2006/default.html

      I've already included it in our WiA Index under Papers, Articles...

      Kudos to these two lovely ladies!

      Warm hugs, Teresa

    • gra pa
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2006
        Hi All,

        Is there a version in English of this article ?
        I would like to read it... but I don't read Portuguese... Sorry! :-)

        A hug,
        Graciela