Re: Audio/Video Checker--Request for Feedback

  • Jim Duber
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2006
      Thanks very much Aiden and Alicia and all those who wrote to me privately with comments
      and suggestions. Webheads rock!

      Best wishes,
      Jim

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Aiden Yeh <aidenyeh@...> wrote:

      > Hi Jim,
      >
      > It was easy! It automatically detected that I didn't have a mic. I got this warning to
      check my installations and try again. Clicked on the OK button. Then another warning
      came up that says I don't have my webcam installed, to check my installations and try
      again. Clicked the OK button again, then I got this page with slider controls. My guess is, if
      I had my mic and web cam up I would have been able to see my video image :-)

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "FOCUS - INGLES EMPRESARIAL"