Hello:

  • Susana Canelo
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2006
      Hi EVOers:

      Is that the way we can call the members of this group ???
      I'm really proud to belong to it. I'm sure I'll learn a lot from all the experts here.
      And of course I hope to be any help ...
      Thanks again
      Susana Canelo from Del Valle in Argentina.
      http://endelvallesi.blogspot.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2006
        Welcome to WiA (Webheads in Action), Susana!

        We generally call ourselves Webheads or Webheaders, in some cases.

        This is a great community and I'm sure you'll learn a lot here. We're
        'givers and takers' by nature, so each of us gives and receives.

        Hugs, Teresa