Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Thanks, Cris, Isabel, and Ann!!!

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006
      Thank you Buth for your kind words.
      I guess I have learned from the BEST = you all!
      beijinhos
      cris

      Buthaina Al-Othman <buthaina_3@...> wrote: I just wanted to express my gratitude to our colleagues who have
      shared their new great projects and acitvities with all of us.

      Cris, the PodOmatic project is a an excellent piece of work by you and
      your students that can be used to show how technology made it easier
      for creative teachers like to implement their wonderful teaching and
      learning activities and share them with the world.

      Your photostory file is another story :) So creative and clever.
      thanks for sharing.

      Ann, what an amzaing brilliant thought by you and your colleagues! the
      cultural-exchange project is one of its kind that will no doubt
      benefit teachers, learners, and people everywhere in the globe. I will
      join your project ASAP. Thanks for sharing and for showing us yet
      another innovative way of utilizing some of the Web.2.0 cool stuff.

      Isabel, it'll be about 3 or 4 a.m. my local time, but good it's the
      weekend for me. I'll do my best to be there for you. Thanks for
      sharing and inviting us.

      Best wishes,

      Buth

      My Blog & Site