Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: geocities webpages

  • raedithr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 2, 2006
      Elizabeth,
      Thanks for the suggestion. I will check this out tonight. Rae

      Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 12:57:16 -0400
      From: raedithr@...
      Subject: Re: geocities webpages

      Dear all,
      I created a poll using poll host. I used the HTML
      porvided to place it
      into a blog, but would also like to place it into a
      geocities free
      website. I don't see a way to easily get to the HTML
      coding as I did for
      the blog. Anyone know if inserting the HTML codes is
      possible?
      Rae

      When replying to postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous
      text from the reply - Thanks!!plying to postings, please delete this footer and
      any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!
      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Isabel Teixeira
      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 2, 2006
        Hi Webheads,

        A friend of mine( Almerinda) and I will be presenting some of the tools I've learned with Baw06 to trainee teachers in a college here in Brasilia.It will happen next Thursday,April 6th at 22:30GTM.There will about 40 people to attend the workshop.We'll try to have Skype.I also got in contact with people in charge of Alado and Learning Times.I'm thrilled with the idea of being a moderator with those great tools, but Dafne has kindly offered to help me and I'd love to count on you with them and the other tools.If it is not possible to be online , you can send a springdoo message.I'll let you know more about the details very soon.
        Hugs and" beijinhos"
        Isabel

      • Dennis Newson
        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 2, 2006
          Do keep as informed, Isabel. I'd love to be virtually present if possible.
          Might it be an idea to use the Calendar function of Yahoogroups, with
          reminder, so that we don't forget?

          Dennis

          Message 4 of 18 , Apr 3, 2006
            Hi, Isabel!

            You can count me. If you need any help, I'll be around.

            Hugs, Teresa