Re: [evonline2002_webheads] geocities webpages

  • raedithr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 2, 2006
      Aiden,
      Thank you again. I will try it today.
      Rae

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Aiden Yeh <aidenyeh@...>
      To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 19:37:51 -0700 (PDT)
      Subject: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] geocities webpages

      Rae,

      1. Open your geocities account.
      2. Click 'Creat and update'
      3. Open 'File Manager'
      4. Click 'New' (This means you will be creating a new webpage using Geocities
      HTML editor)
      5. You should now be able to see this "Welcome to your HTML Editor. You can
      use this editor to code your own customized HTML. Use the "Preview" button to
      see how your page will appear on the Web. For HTML tips, visit the HTML Help"

      6. Inside the box, you will see the following codes:

      <head>
      <title>Untitled</title>
      </head>

      7. Insert the HTML codes that you have for your poll after <body> code,

      8. click 'Save and Continue'

      Try it!

      aiden

      raedithr@... wrote:

      Dear all,
      I created a poll using poll host. I used the HTML porvided to place it into a
      blog, but would also like to place it into a geocities free website. I don't see
      a way to easily get to the HTML coding as I did for the blog. Anyone know if
      inserting the HTML codes is possible?
      Rae
      <snip>

      When replying to postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous
      text from the reply - Thanks!!plying to postings, please delete this footer and
      any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!
      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Aiden Yeh
      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 2, 2006
        Rae,

        Goodluck- it looks like that you already have your hands full tonight ;-)

        aiden

        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 2, 2006
          Elizabeth,
          Thanks for the suggestion. I will check this out tonight. Rae

          Message 4 of 18 , Apr 2, 2006
            Hi Webheads,

            A friend of mine( Almerinda) and I will be presenting some of the tools I've learned with Baw06 to trainee teachers in a college here in Brasilia.It will happen next Thursday,April 6th at 22:30GTM.There will about 40 people to attend the workshop.We'll try to have Skype.I also got in contact with people in charge of Alado and Learning Times.I'm thrilled with the idea of being a moderator with those great tools, but Dafne has kindly offered to help me and I'd love to count on you with them and the other tools.If it is not possible to be online , you can send a springdoo message.I'll let you know more about the details very soon.
            Hugs and" beijinhos"
            Isabel

          • Dennis Newson
            Message 5 of 18 , Apr 2, 2006
              Do keep as informed, Isabel. I'd love to be virtually present if possible.
              Might it be an idea to use the Calendar function of Yahoogroups, with
              reminder, so that we don't forget?

              Dennis

              Message 6 of 18 , Apr 3, 2006
                Hi, Isabel!

                You can count me. If you need any help, I'll be around.

                Hugs, Teresa