Re: [evonline2002_webheads] video/photos digital story telling

  • raedithr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 2, 2006
      Aiden,
      Thank you so much for taking so much time to give me such a complete answer. I am really looking forward to spending my this evening after classes working on this new project. Thanks so much. Rae

      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 2, 2006
        Aiden,
        Thank you again. I will try it today.
        Rae

        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 2, 2006
          Rae,

          Goodluck- it looks like that you already have your hands full tonight ;-)

          aiden

          Message 4 of 18 , Apr 2, 2006
            Elizabeth,
            Thanks for the suggestion. I will check this out tonight. Rae

            Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 12:57:16 -0400
            From: raedithr@...
            Subject: Re: geocities webpages

            Dear all,
            I created a poll using poll host. I used the HTML
            porvided to place it
            into a blog, but would also like to place it into a
            geocities free
            website. I don't see a way to easily get to the HTML
            coding as I did for
            the blog. Anyone know if inserting the HTML codes is
            possible?
            Rae

            When replying to postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous
            text from the reply - Thanks!!plying to postings, please delete this footer and
            any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!
            Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Isabel Teixeira
            Message 5 of 18 , Apr 2, 2006
              Hi Webheads,

              A friend of mine( Almerinda) and I will be presenting some of the tools I've learned with Baw06 to trainee teachers in a college here in Brasilia.It will happen next Thursday,April 6th at 22:30GTM.There will about 40 people to attend the workshop.We'll try to have Skype.I also got in contact with people in charge of Alado and Learning Times.I'm thrilled with the idea of being a moderator with those great tools, but Dafne has kindly offered to help me and I'd love to count on you with them and the other tools.If it is not possible to be online , you can send a springdoo message.I'll let you know more about the details very soon.
              Hugs and" beijinhos"
              Isabel

            • Dennis Newson
              Message 6 of 18 , Apr 2, 2006
                Do keep as informed, Isabel. I'd love to be virtually present if possible.
                Might it be an idea to use the Calendar function of Yahoogroups, with
                reminder, so that we don't forget?

                Dennis

                Message 7 of 18 , Apr 3, 2006
                  Hi, Isabel!

                  You can count me. If you need any help, I'll be around.

                  Hugs, Teresa