Re: [evonline2002_webheads] video/photos digital story telling

  • raedithr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 2, 2006
      Thanks Chris, I'll try podamigo.
      Rae

      -----Original Message-----
      From: cristina costa <cristinacosta_pt@...>
      To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 13:29:36 -0700 (PDT)
      Subject: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] video/photos digital story telling

      Have you downloaded PodAmigo?
      Sometimes it works better if you work from it.
      hope it helps
      cris

      raedithr@... wrote: 1) I have a question about podomatic. I have been
      able to import an mp3 from audacity into it sucessfully, but have not been able
      to get it to record voice or video. Each time I click on record, I get a
      "connecting" for a few seconds and then it cuts off. Any suggestions?

      My Blog & Site

      When replying to postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous
      text from the reply - Thanks!!plying to postings, please delete this footer and
      any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!
      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • raedithr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 2, 2006
        Aiden,
        Thank you so much for taking so much time to give me such a complete answer. I am really looking forward to spending my this evening after classes working on this new project. Thanks so much. Rae

        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 2, 2006
          Aiden,
          Thank you again. I will try it today.
          Rae

          Message 4 of 18 , Apr 2, 2006
            Rae,

            Goodluck- it looks like that you already have your hands full tonight ;-)

            aiden

            Message 5 of 18 , Apr 2, 2006
              Elizabeth,
              Thanks for the suggestion. I will check this out tonight. Rae

              Message 6 of 18 , Apr 2, 2006
                Hi Webheads,

                A friend of mine( Almerinda) and I will be presenting some of the tools I've learned with Baw06 to trainee teachers in a college here in Brasilia.It will happen next Thursday,April 6th at 22:30GTM.There will about 40 people to attend the workshop.We'll try to have Skype.I also got in contact with people in charge of Alado and Learning Times.I'm thrilled with the idea of being a moderator with those great tools, but Dafne has kindly offered to help me and I'd love to count on you with them and the other tools.If it is not possible to be online , you can send a springdoo message.I'll let you know more about the details very soon.
                Hugs and" beijinhos"
                Isabel

              • Dennis Newson
                Message 7 of 18 , Apr 2, 2006
                  Do keep as informed, Isabel. I'd love to be virtually present if possible.
                  Might it be an idea to use the Calendar function of Yahoogroups, with
                  reminder, so that we don't forget?

                  Dennis

                  Message 8 of 18 , Apr 3, 2006
                    Hi, Isabel!

                    You can count me. If you need any help, I'll be around.

                    Hugs, Teresa