Re: Webheadsinaction.org - The Curtain Rises

  • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2006
      Hi Jeff--
      I can't play the .wmv file because it was compressed
      with a codec unsupported by my Windows Media Player
      for Mac, Version 9.

      Can you add a RealMedia version, or compress the file
      with a Mac-friendly codec? I do have the latest
      version of WMP offered for Mac OS X, but Microsoft is
      often slow about upgrading Mac software versions of
      their products.

      And BTW, thanks for doing this great service for our
      community!

      --Elizabeth

      Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 03:44:09 -0000
      From: "jefflebow" <jefflebow@...>
      Subject: Webheadsinaction.org - The Curtain Rises

      Hello Dear Webheads,

      It's still a newborn with no idea where it's headed,
      but I believe
      http://webheadsinaction.org/ is ready to meet its
      family. All are
      welcome to check it out, register, and start playing.

      This site is hosted on Worldbridges Server#2 and
      uses Drupal as its
      content management system. I hope it will provide some
      useful
      functionality to the Webhead community. There is a
      screenshot video
      tour posted on the site (direct link
      http://webheadsinaction.org/files/wiatour2006-04-01.wmv).

      There will be a Site Launch Webcast on April 2 at
      1pmGMT to discuss
      possibilities for the site. Sorry for the late notice
      - wasn't sure it
      would be ready in time.

      Looking forward to tomorrow's Webhead webcasting fun,
      Jeff