Webheadsinaction.org - The Curtain Rises

  • jefflebow
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hello Dear Webheads,

      It's still a newborn with no idea where it's headed, but I believe
      http://webheadsinaction.org/ is ready to meet its family. All are
      welcome to check it out, register, and start playing.

      This site is hosted on Worldbridges Server#2 and uses Drupal as its
      content management system. I hope it will provide some useful
      functionality to the Webhead community. There is a screenshot video
      tour posted on the site (direct link
      http://webheadsinaction.org/files/wiatour2006-04-01.wmv).

      There will be a Site Launch Webcast on April 2 at 1pmGMT to discuss
      possibilities for the site. Sorry for the late notice - wasn't sure it
      would be ready in time.

      Looking forward to tomorrow's Webhead webcasting fun,
      Jeff
    • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2006
        Hi Jeff--
        I can't play the .wmv file because it was compressed
        with a codec unsupported by my Windows Media Player
        for Mac, Version 9.

        Can you add a RealMedia version, or compress the file
        with a Mac-friendly codec? I do have the latest
        version of WMP offered for Mac OS X, but Microsoft is
        often slow about upgrading Mac software versions of
        their products.

        And BTW, thanks for doing this great service for our
        community!

        --Elizabeth