Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: April fool's day podcast

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
      yes,
      please do that.
      I'll stop at your blog too.
      beijinhos
      cris

      Luísa <luisarr@...> wrote: Dear Cristina
      I've just seen and listened to your podcast and what a great idea you
      had! I especially enjoyed the excuse about neeeding the tissues:). If
      you don't mind (I don't think you will), I'll tell my students to go
      there.
      BTW, We've started our blog, but it's just the beginning. All
      webheads are of course welcome to visit it http://afa1.blogspot.com/
      and leave your comments if you feel like it. It's a great honour!
      Beijinhos
      Luísa

      > Dear Friends,
      > My students and I decided to create a podcast to celebrate PAril
      Fool's Day.They recorded messages giving excuses about not having
      brought their homework to class!
      > We are now hosting a contest for the most creative message. I am
      counting on your support and collaboration once again!
      > http://aprilfoolsday.podomatic.com/
      > Please don't forget to include yourself in the Frappr map.
      > Thank you so much
      > Happy April fool's day!!! :)
      > beijinhos
      > cris