podcast contest

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 9:46 AM
      I forgot to tell you that we are running the contest untill Monday 0800 GMT.
      Thank you so much for your support.
      I have noticed that some of you have already visited the podcast. You are just amazing! Thank you my dear friends.
      Hoping to get more votes.
      http://aprilfoolsday.podomatic.com/
      beijinhos
      cris