Re: cristina's photostory on a mac

  • Cheryl Oakes
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
      I spent way over 5 hours trying new downloads of Windows Media play, that is supposed to
      work in Quicktim, but each time I try to play the photo story, I get a message that some
      Quick time things are missing with a link to 3rd party installs. I am clueless what I need to do
      next, I am with you, missing out on photos. Maybe bubbleshare is the way to go.
      Cheryl